Coca-Cola Infuriates the Right

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe Pepsi could do a product differentiation thing, come out with a series of commercials saying "Pepsi. For white, Christian, English-speaking Americans only." Then we could let the market decide, the trasured conservative test.
That would just make Pepsi a black market item.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
...and here I thought the right would be upset because Seattle's QB was "darker" than Denver's. I never can keep up with what gets their panties twisted.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm still infuriated. Don't think I can even leave the house today I'm so damn mad.

I am going F*ing NUTS over this!

...and here I thought the right would be upset because Seattle's QB was "darker" than Denver's. I never can keep up with what gets their panties twisted.

Oh That makes the RIGHT SO CRAZY! Black QBs beating White QBs.... BONKERS!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Remember what happened last time we saw 3 hours of black man driving Broncos?

I didn't just cheer on a black QB this year I cheered on the whole Seattle Seahawks just so I could see this at the end of the game...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, I was expecting Wally to pop up and chirp his usual "could be Obama's son" racist taunt, but I guess he doesn't do that when the young black man in question achieves something.

The only more perfect ending would have been this type of humiliation of Pretty Boy and Bellecheat.
What's with the hate for Manning? He's a good guy and a superb quarterback.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Did the tweeters identify themselves as on the so-called right?

Good one... they want to blame the right - but it's a fail..

I think it's coming from intolerant lefties if you ask me..

Personally, it doesn't phase me a bit.. I don't drink Coke Cola anyway, Pepsi is my vice.. and their version with never touch old blue eye rendition of America the Beautiful..

America The Beautiful- Frank Sinatra - YouTube

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nevertheless, Coke Cola's verison shows the United States diversity in culture.. that's cool.

Who cares about the link... one guy with Liberal or Conservative views has a stupid opinion, so with a wide brush blame all Conservatives, or all Liberals.. which ever fits for the topic of the day.

I slant Conservative on most of my views.. but am not offended by the Coke Cola version.. it's different.

The Hyphen - By John Wayne - YouTube

But I classify myself as an American.... not a Canadian-American, or White-American.. just an "American"

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nevertheless, Coke Cola's verison shows the United States diversity in culture.. that's cool.

Who cares about the link... one guy with Liberal or Conservative views has a stupid opinion, so with a wide brush blame all Conservatives, or all Liberals.. which ever fits for the topic of the day.
You seemed to care when you were saying it was liberals trying to defame the right. Suddenly when it really is the right making asses of themselves, you don't care.

Go figure.