Climate change predicted to transform Vancouver into San Diego, but at a heavy cost

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ever lived here in winter? People have stopped boasting and are rapidly losing faith in climate change and are begging for rain over beautiful cold, clear, sunny skies.

Guess what?

It's snowing in Coquitlam again right now.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ever lived here in winter? People have stopped boasting and are rapidly losing faith in climate change and are begging for rain over beautiful cold, clear, sunny skies.

Guess what?

It's snowing in Coquitlam again right now.
But it can't be colder because the world is warming . Who are you going to believe your lying eyes or Mentalfloss ?

But it can't be colder because the world is warming . Who are you going to believe your lying eyes or Mentalfloss ?
BTW it is snowing again this morning in Surrey B.C. Beautiful rainy west coast , covered in snow again .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The additional snow in Vancouver is no doubt a side effect of the ice free north pole in effect since 2013.
Yes it is just a weather event . But when we have our regular August heat wave that will be definite proof of global warming .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You guys should watch Before the Flood with Leo DiCaprio.

It's really good!
Lenny De Crappio: Thinks chinooks are proof of global warming.
Lenny De Crappio: Apparently thinks his private jet runs on renewable, green energy.
Lenny De Crappio: Rented one of the world's largest gas-guzzling yachts for the World Cup in Brazil.
Lenny De Crappio: Keeps increasing his carbon footprint buy having new houses built for himself.
Lenny De Crappio: One seriously hypocritical douche bag.

I just love the way idiots like Flossie worship these false prophets of the environment.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I'm digging myself out of a rare beginning of March snowstorm in the Fraser Valley. It's been a cold and snowy winter, and they seem to be getting more severe since i arrived here a decade ago.

When will people realize that the AGW fraud has absolutely NOTHING to do with Climate. It's a political and philosophical agenda without an iota of scientific merit.

It is completely immune to fact, evidence. It has become something that must be accepted on Faith Alone. Radical Environmentalism has become a despotic religion whose arch enemy is the human pestilence.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'm digging myself out of a rare beginning of March snowstorm in the Fraser Valley. It's been a cold and snowy winter, and they seem to be getting more severe since i arrived here a decade ago.

When will people realize that the AGW fraud has absolutely NOTHING to do with Climate. It's a political and philosophical agenda without an iota of scientific merit.

It is completely immune to fact, evidence. It has become something that must be accepted on Faith Alone. Radical Environmentalism has become a despotic religion whose arch enemy is the human pestilence.

people believe differently then you. Imagine that, eh

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Lenny De Crappio: Thinks chinooks are proof of global warming.
Lenny De Crappio: Apparently thinks his private jet runs on renewable, green energy.
Lenny De Crappio: Rented one of the world's largest gas-guzzling yachts for the World Cup in Brazil.
Lenny De Crappio: Keeps increasing his carbon footprint buy having new houses built for himself.
Lenny De Crappio: One seriously hypocritical douche bag.

I just love the way idiots like Flossie worship these false prophets of the environment.
He probably pays a premium for the services he uses so he is paying his way in a non existent fraud created by the UN and various dubious entities make a lot of money while the poorest pick up the bill.
How many trillion did the cold war cost and not a shot fired in anger? Then it moves right onto something else that just happens to cost the same people the same amount and oddly enough the ones getting rich just happens to be the same crowd, . . once again.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

When will you realize that climate change means more bizarre weather - exactly as predicted?