China banks told to halt lending to US banks

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
The best course of action for Canada to persue in these troubled economic times would of course be to retool our internal economy to serve domestic needs, in other words build all those things that freetrade took away from us, such as, shoes, boots, tables, chairs, cars, food, pencils , pens, ships, chocho trains and kitchen sinks. As long as we allow our parasiticle capitalists to offshore our jobs and industries we will never enjoy anything but a decending standard of living and our children will eventually be owned by banks. Think I'm kidding? The student belongs to private banks right now and works for them till death. Capitalism must die before it kills us all.
Stop them in the villages, stop them in the towns, stop them in the big citys, now is the time for all free human beings to throw off the yoke of usury that will destroy your children and the elderly. This is the momentous act of human benevolence that can free the human race from it's opressive elite and herald an new age of enlightenment that has no room for compound interest or the useless murderous overclass that has retarded human progress for all time. Don't leave it to your children, crush them now while you can before the concentration camps.

While I do agree with much of what was said above, and I could continue to bang on the Revolutionary War Drum as I have in the past..... to keep the topic focused: yes I agree we should be developing and marketing more internally.

Sure it may have seemed like a great idea way back when, to shut down a high quality company here in Canada that made a great product, in exchange for the cheap knock off from some other country who could make something similar...... but how much does it cost for that product, when you add to it's general price, the cost of shipping it over here, shipping it through distribution accross the nation, and how much does it cost to replace that cheaper product when it breaks down?

Are you paying two or three times for one product that has a shelf life of a year, compared to a better quality product made within the country that might have a warranty of 5 years before replacing? Add the shipping of that cheaper product to the internal one?

When something goes wrong with that product, is it easy to get ahold of the company to address your concerns? In Canada sure...... but if the company you're contacting within Canada doesn't make their product and it's made overseas, then they'll usually pass the buck and say it's in their dept...... so who the hell do you contact then?

Do they even speak'a tha English?

What about quality check?

If the product is made in Canada, there are certain standards that need to be met..... as we have seen with much of the Pet foods from China, their lead toys, the milk now, etc..... things don't seem to be quality checked prior to being distributed and sold in our Country..... all these companies just rely on the reports given to them by the companies they're buying from and that's good enough it would seem.

How about the whole Taser issue?

It appears that we can not regulate products, or companies are just too lazy to regulate their products when they are made overseas.

I don't see why our own people couldn't get work in designing and creating these products within our country.

In the long run, it would be cheaper.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
I will agree the USA is in the throws of extremism but I disagree the best way to fight it is by being extreme. The USA took on that philosophy and it is the reason they are where they are.

Maybe shove the mentality into their face and they may learn something, while we secure our own asses for the future.

If one third of the worlds economy collapses it is going to hurt a lot of people. Canada will be affected as will every other country on earth. I fail to see how that is a good thing. Millions will likely starve to death. I fail to understand how that probability can have a cheering section.

Reduce over population for one thing.

And this is exactly why I say we should switch our marketing mentality to internal and elsewhere besides the US, for this very reason...... change it now, because if the above happens, we all suffer and die..... change it now, and if and when it does happen, we're a lot better of then the way we are now with no backup plan.

I do, however, agree the demise of the USA as a superpower will be very welcomed indeed. I also agree they have been the major stumbling block for world peace.

Them and Israel....

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I don't mean the Chinese Newspapers are Bias, I mean, by and large most of them are (or were) SPECIFICALLY entertainment magazines and are publically so.

They are like the Onion or the Daily Show, part of that is the history of the region and that the Jester gets away with more than the Journalist

the other half is open and honest intent.

Im not saying they are a BAD news organization, Comparing them to CTV or CBC isn't appropriate, compare them to this hour has 22 minutes.

Now thats changing, fast as the country westernizes, but when I say joke I don't mean "FOX news is a sad joke" I mean "The Daily show is a hilairous joke"

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Maybe shove the mentality into their face and they may learn something, while we secure our own asses for the future.

Unfortunately nothing short of their total destruction would bring that about - just like Nazi Germany or Japan, that kind of dissociated nationalism can't be healed internally.

Reduce over population for one thing.

I guess I'm not a sociopath - you kill yourself first please and we'll see how it goes after that.

And this is exactly why I say we should switch our marketing mentality to internal and elsewhere besides the US, for this very reason...... change it now, because if the above happens, we all suffer and die..... change it now, and if and when it does happen, we're a lot better of then the way we are now with no backup plan.

I agree. Diversification can be the best protection in a market economy.

Them and Israel....

Once the USA is no longer a super power Israel will lose its proxy status and be forced to negotiate a real peace in the region.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
dumb ppl suck. oh how i wish Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest was still effective, but in today's world there are so many laws to protect those with no brains. ur just defying the laws of nature ppl, and when you do that, everything falls apart. you should have seen this coming a long time ago

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Unfortunately nothing short of their total destruction would bring that about - just like Nazi Germany or Japan, that kind of dissociated nationalism can't be healed internally.

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with creating more internal market within our own nation?

I guess I'm not a sociopath - you kill yourself first please and we'll see how it goes after that.

Yeah, hang on a second......

..... ok you still there? I got a gun.

Ok.... you still there? Ok, I just loaded it up......

Ok, now I'm looking at the screen.... yeah... ok now I am typing with one finger and have the gun in my mouth..... see?

Ok.....

*BANG*

...... Ok, I'm dead now..... yeah I'm haunting this keyboard to finish the post so that you know that I'm really dead.

Yeah, my heads all over the place..... I don't seem to be breathing..... I seem to no longer have anything on the mind at the moment....

Yeah, I look pretty dead.

So.....

How's it going?

You know? After I'm dead? How's it going??

Did things get better?

No?

Ok, hang on.....

*Duct tapes his brains together, shoves it back into his head, squishes his eyeball back into place...... Praxius's spirit flies into his nose*

See... oh well... life went on like normal....

And besides, it's not my fault y'all didn't see this coming.

I agree. Diversification can be the best protection in a market economy.

:tongue7:

Once the USA is no longer a super power Israel will lose its proxy status and be forced to negotiate a real peace in the region.

Which is also a plus..... perhaps then things might loosen up over there.

Or WWIII.... whichever.

Excuse me while I work on my Bunker.....

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I'm sorry, what does that have to do with creating more internal market within our own nation?

Nothing. You were talking about teaching the Americans something then about internal markets.

Try and keep up will you.

Yeah, hang on a second......

..... ok you still there? I got a gun.

Ok.... you still there? Ok, I just loaded it up......

Ok, now I'm looking at the screen.... yeah... ok now I am typing with one finger and have the gun in my mouth..... see?

Ok.....

*BANG*

...... Ok, I'm dead now..... yeah I'm haunting this keyboard to finish the post so that you know that I'm really dead.

Yeah, my heads all over the place..... I don't seem to be breathing..... I seem to no longer have anything on the mind at the moment....

Yeah, I look pretty dead.

So.....

How's it going?

You know? After I'm dead? How's it going??

Did things get better?

No?

Ok, hang on.....

*Duct tapes his brains together, shoves it back into his head, squishes his eyeball back into place...... Praxius's spirit flies into his nose*

See... oh well... life went on like normal....

I can infer by your sarcasm then that you meant millions of other people dying would be a good thing.

Actually, if you killed yourself there would be one less mouth to feed and Canada would have a smaller footprint.

I can't imagine that you would wish death on other people and not want it for yourself. :roll:

Which is also a plus..... perhaps then things might loosen up over there.

Or WWIII.... whichever.

Excuse me while I work on my Bunker.....

I doubt they'll be starting any wars. They are going to be too busy trying to bring their troops home.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
While I do agree with much of what was said above, and I could continue to bang on the Revolutionary War Drum as I have in the past..... to keep the topic focused: yes I agree we should be developing and marketing more internally.

Sure it may have seemed like a great idea way back when, to shut down a high quality company here in Canada that made a great product, in exchange for the cheap knock off from some other country who could make something similar...... but how much does it cost for that product, when you add to it's general price, the cost of shipping it over here, shipping it through distribution accross the nation, and how much does it cost to replace that cheaper product when it breaks down?

Are you paying two or three times for one product that has a shelf life of a year, compared to a better quality product made within the country that might have a warranty of 5 years before replacing? Add the shipping of that cheaper product to the internal one?

When something goes wrong with that product, is it easy to get ahold of the company to address your concerns? In Canada sure...... but if the company you're contacting within Canada doesn't make their product and it's made overseas, then they'll usually pass the buck and say it's in their dept...... so who the hell do you contact then?

Do they even speak'a tha English?

What about quality check?

If the product is made in Canada, there are certain standards that need to be met..... as we have seen with much of the Pet foods from China, their lead toys, the milk now, etc..... things don't seem to be quality checked prior to being distributed and sold in our Country..... all these companies just rely on the reports given to them by the companies they're buying from and that's good enough it would seem.

How about the whole Taser issue?

It appears that we can not regulate products, or companies are just too lazy to regulate their products when they are made overseas.

I don't see why our own people couldn't get work in designing and creating these products within our country.

In the long run, it would be cheaper.

Cheaper isn't where the profit really is praxius. Profit isn't money. Profit is efficency. If we do for ourselves that is profitably efficient, if we do for ourselves in cooperation with others in our communitys we become very efficient at meeting the needs of the community as opposed to capitalism where you're doing community ends up doing it all to make perpetual interest payments for the banking community who don't live in your neighbourhood and could care less about your welfare.

"While I do agree with much of what was said above, and I could continue to bang on the Revolutionary War Drum as I have in the past..... to keep the topic focused: yes I agree we should be developing and marketing more internally."

Marketing is a broad field now the word itself has become difuse, if you mean we will continue with the existing corporate marketing, this would be injurious to the efficient management of the community, they are all liars. They cost more than they are worth which is obvious or none of them would exist. If it's not profitable to the majority, there will be restrictions, regulations, examinations, audits, taxes, raids whatever it takes to slap the spin out of them. Spin promotes inefficencys we can no longer afford. Where was I going? Oh yeah, you'll bang for us or you'll bang for them but you will bang. George was right about that. Wake up man the revolution has started without you, smell the burning barricades.Watch the flickering lights, it's terminator time.:lol:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Is it possible that the US will collapse? Maybe not tomorrow, but the near future? If you had to take a stab at it, what would say Scott?:smile:

Any country can collapse.

The average life expectancy of a civilization is 304.53 years (half die before 304 and half live longer). The USA is 227 years old.

I would say that given recent events and its gradual decline in almost every index from quality of life, to human rights, to corruption, to citizens incarcerated etc, indicates to me the USA will probably not reach 304.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I will agree the USA is in the throws of extremism but I disagree the best way to fight it is by being extreme. The USA took on that philosophy and it is the reason they are where they are.

If one third of the worlds economy collapses it is going to hurt a lot of people. Canada will be affected as will every other country on earth. I fail to see how that is a good thing. Millions will likely starve to death. I fail to understand how that probability can have a cheering section.

I do, however, agree the demise of the USA as a superpower will be very welcomed indeed. I also agree they have been the major stumbling block for world peace.

That cheering section is not just those full of hate Scott. The war has been proceeding for thirty years incrementaly, it is the same class based struggle as always. The alternatives to the financial collapse are worse, they mean to send us to global war, all the records will burn again.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Nothing. You were talking about teaching the Americans something then about internal markets.

Try and keep up will you.

And you said something about them not learning anything unless they pretty well destroy themselves.... .which is probably true.... so if they're not going to learn anything until that happens, then why not speed up the process and reduce the amount of time the rest of all of us suffer?

I can infer by your sarcasm then that you meant millions of other people dying would be a good thing.

Well I was thinking more into the Billions, but millions will do for now for starters.

Actually, if you killed yourself there would be one less mouth to feed and Canada would have a smaller footprint.

I can't imagine that you would wish death on other people and not want it for yourself. :roll:

Well see, one is suicide, the other is death from typical results from everyday life. If people die because they're too poor, or live in an area that has no food or fresh water, and they're too stupid to move or adapt to survive, then what the hell should I care?

People die everyday, big whoop. Some through accident, some through crimes against them, and others just by their own stupidity. At the same time, people around the world are complaining about how much we suck out of the planet, and the more of us there are, the more that drain becomes bigger.

Capitalism is built on greed and selfishness..... our overpopulation and consumption of this earth is built on greed and selfishness...... if that greed and selfishness comes back to bite millions, perhaps billions of humans.... then good.

If I'm caught up in the middle of it and risk suffering and perhaps dying along with everyone else including you..... then good.

At least then it'll be equal and fair.... survival of the fittests.

But I'm not that stupid to just kill myself like a chump.... at the same time, I sure as hell ain't gonna pamper the same tools who have helped create this situation.

I doubt they'll be starting any wars. They are going to be too busy trying to bring their troops home.

I was talking about Israel in that response.... but if you mean the US:

We shall see.

What does a poor person do when they need food and resources? The rob someone or break into their homes.

What happens when a country is broke and it's difficult to get the resources they need? They invade other nations and take what they want/need.

What's the closest nation to them with plenty of resources for them to take?

Is the US capable of such acts against their "Allies?" Well, when your whole focus of your nation is revolved around capitalism at it's maximum ability, and your entire nation is failing in this practice from one blunder after another..... and based on their own previous actions against non-militarized soverign nations and the BS excuses they used to justify their invasions...... I wouldn't put anything past them.

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Cheaper isn't where the profit really is praxius. Profit isn't money. Profit is efficency. If we do for ourselves that is profitably efficient, if we do for ourselves in cooperation with others in our communitys we become very efficient at meeting the needs of the community as opposed to capitalism where you're doing community ends up doing it all to make perpetual interest payments for the banking community who don't live in your neighbourhood and could care less about your welfare.

I thought that was what I just said.... *shrugs*