Celebrity crush thread

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Angelina Jolie ... pant, drool. She has got to be the most gorgeous woman ever.

And, believe it or not, Johnny Depp. Daaayyammm!!! I'd even do him! You gotta be gayer than spring not to look at him and think "yowza!"

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Would any chick really want to have a guy after you found out he put it into dead bodies...i mean this gives a whole new addage to the phrase"You have no idea where it's been have you?"

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
roflmao ... Doc, if ya look like Johnny, there is hope! And who cares where it's been if ya look like that! Ya can always warsh it off. ;)

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
roflmao ... Doc, if ya look like Johnny, there is hope! And who cares where it's been if ya look like that! Ya can always warsh it off. ;)

Here's johnny...oooops...puts it back in...i thought it was drafty!!!!

Note to forum guys....always beware of what a dyke a rooni o is gonno warsh it off with.....

lol cosmo...couldn't resist.....

the warsh it off had me in stitches....do you realize how many times in my life i have been asked to wash it first....

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
And, believe it or not, Johnny Depp. Daaayyammm!!! I'd even do him! You gotta be gayer than spring not to look at him and think "yowza!"

Yes, Cosmo, I'm with you here!!! He's just a dream! An absolutely indecent, erotic dream ;-)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I don't know about you guys and gals, but I would like to have my way with Rita McNeil.

Another dame I would have a go with is Bea Arthur... do some golden girls role playing. mmmm

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
ya know, I'm seriously disappointed that more of you men haven't cast a vote for Julianne Moore. Am I the only one who finds her to be one of THE sexiest women in Hollywood? Jodi, I'll agree with, but she so much more cutesy.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
There are lots of attractive people in Hollywood. Jolie just oozes sexuality from every pore of her body, and I have a thing for Portman, not sure exatcly what it is, but damn! Moore is beautiful, no question about that.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
That's an interesting thought though. Women all the time can admit when another women is sexy, but men seem to have a problem with that. I say Pitt and Depp are both hunks of the highest caliber. If there were a movie of my life, I'd want Depp to play my part ;)