CDN Election 2019

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And to be equally fair, I will not be voting in the next U S election.....so there!
Be kinda fun if you tried. We haven't heard any good screeches of "VOTING FRAUD!" from the MAGAhats since we found out the one verified case of voting fraud was perpetrated by Republicans.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why Do Democrats Pretend Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist?

Texas State Attorney General Ken Paxton decided to crack down on voter fraud before the midterm elections. So far, he's prosecuted 33 people for 97 counts of voter fraud this year alone. Among the discoveries was a voter fraud ring that had received financial support from the former head of the Texas Democratic Party.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/voter-fraud-midterm-elections/

Texas Democratic Party Leader Funded ‘Voter Fraud Ring,’ Says AG

A North Texas woman recently indicted as part of a “voter fraud ring” paid the others involved in the scheme with funds provided by a Democratic Party leader, say court documents filed by the Office of Attorney General Ken Paxton this week.

Leticia Sanchez was charged with 17 felony counts of voter fraud following an investigation by Paxton’s office. Sanchez, 57, allegedly paid her co-defendants to target elderly voters in select northern Fort Worth precincts in the 2016 March Democrat Party primary election to affect the outcome of certain down-ballot candidate races.

The state’s newly filed notice of intent to introduce evidence in the Sanchez criminal case alleged that Stuart Clegg, then Tarrant County Democratic Party executive director, funded the alleged voter fraud ring’s criminal activities.
https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...party-leader-funded-voter-fraud-ring-says-ag/

Lawsuit: Texas Candidate Alleges Voter Fraud by Fellow Dems in Primary

The losing Democrat challenger for Dallas County District Attorney alleged voter fraud committed by fellow Democrats cost her the win in a March primary race, according to the lawsuit filed Monday in Dallas County District Court.
https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...date-alleges-voter-fraud-fellow-dems-primary/

LOL, the lyin pukehantis.
:)
Lawyers lie, even about being lawyers.

How to Steal an Election

The 2000 Florida election debacle led many Americans to worry about the integrity of our voting system. They're right to worry: the system is haphazard and sloppy. How sloppy? Well, at least eight of the 19 foreign-national September 11 hijackers had registered to vote in either Florida or Virginia.
https://www.city-journal.org/html/how-steal-election-12824.html

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Texas State Attorney General Ken Paxton decided to crack down on voter fraud before the midterm elections. So far, he's prosecuted 33 people for 97 counts of voter fraud this year alone. Among the discoveries was a voter fraud ring that had received financial support from the former head of the Texas Democratic Party.

A North Texas woman recently indicted as part of a “voter fraud ring” paid the others involved in the scheme with funds provided by a Democratic Party leader, say court documents filed by the Office of Attorney General Ken Paxton this week.

Leticia Sanchez was charged with 17 felony counts of voter fraud following an investigation by Paxton’s office. Sanchez, 57, allegedly paid her co-defendants to target elderly voters in select northern Fort Worth precincts in the 2016 March Democrat Party primary election to affect the outcome of certain down-ballot candidate races.

The state’s newly filed notice of intent to introduce evidence in the Sanchez criminal case alleged that Stuart Clegg, then Tarrant County Democratic Party executive director, funded the alleged voter fraud ring’s criminal activities.
https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...party-leader-funded-voter-fraud-ring-says-ag/

The losing Democrat challenger for Dallas County District Attorney alleged voter fraud committed by fellow Democrats cost her the win in a March primary race, according to the lawsuit filed Monday in Dallas County District Court.
https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...date-alleges-voter-fraud-fellow-dems-primary/

How to Steal an Election

The 2000 Florida election debacle led many Americans to worry about the integrity of our voting system. They're right to worry: the system is haphazard and sloppy. How sloppy? Well, at least eight of the 19 foreign-national September 11 hijackers had registered to vote in either Florida or Virginia.
Texas doesn’t count .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I wish to announce that I have made my final decision. In the election, I will not be voting for anybody.
T bones.

That can't be a GOOD THING .......NOT AT THIS PARTICULAR JUNCTURE IN us CRITICAL HISTORY.
I realise it is your choice......but suggest kindly, do a rethink. There is no IDEAL candidate........there never is.........but anyone but ....the current one HAS to be better. Preferably one that has not heard of Twitter ;-) and someone not owned by NRA

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the "hillary is just as bad a Trump" Russian hack was crucial in Trumps victory.

Any voter suppression helps the white nattys

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
T bones.
That can't be a GOOD THING .......NOT AT THIS PARTICULAR JUNCTURE IN us CRITICAL HISTORY.
I realise it is your choice......but suggest kindly, do a rethink. There is no IDEAL candidate........there never is.........but anyone but ....the current one HAS to be better. Preferably one that has not heard of Twitter ;-) and someone not owned by NRA
He won't be voting in Canada.

Unless you feel like vouching for him?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the "hillary is just as bad a Trump" Russian hack was crucial in Trumps victory.
Any voter suppression helps the white nattys
Suppression of nazi racists like you could only help things for all the good people.
You don't like elections, only selections, and you even failed at that.
( I bet Burn me feels pretty gash darn stupid after that Hitlary burn in the primaries too)

LOL, Ya failure. To the 'Gluerags' with you.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
T bones.
Canadian election. I'm neither eligible nor have any legitimate interest.

I am, however, Shawnee. Think I could parlay that into citizenship? Y'all seem to think rather well of Tecumseh.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
T bones.

You must be referring to Trudeau as this is a Canadian thread .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Montreal actress wrongly identified as woman in Andrew Scheer campaign video

Montreal actress Adina Katz inadvertently became the target of a viral political onslaught this week after being wrongly identified as a woman who appears in one of the campaign videos for Conservative leader Andrew Scheer.
“I felt like I was in a bad dream; I had a breakdown, I started crying and I had major chest pains,” said Katz, who says she has endured online harassment, bullying and even body shaming as a result of the misidentification.
It all began with a short video posted to Scheer’s social media on Aug. 2. In the clip, a woman approaches the politician on the street, identifying herself as a cancer survivor and Conservative supporter named Adina. She asks Scheer what he will do to improve health care and mentions that she will be voting for his party come October.

Two days later, in an attempt to demonstrate that the Conservative MP hires actors to pose for him, the Twitter account Alberta Resistance shared a photograph of K atz as supposed proof...…………..Much more in the link

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

How to Steal an Election

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an UGLY NEW FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the 9/11 hijackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it clearly speaks of the TOTAL FAILURE of LIE-beral immigration policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
What`s that you say????????????????????????????????

That LIE-beral values are so psychedelic and twisted..................................

that YOU DONT NEED DRUGS..................................

to see the WILD FINANCIAL ILLUSIONS in LIE-beral economic policy???????????????????????????

And dont get me started on the HALLUCINATIONS .............

that will afflict you if you start to believe.......................

LIE-beral climate claims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I agree with your sentiments, please please stop with the teenage use of a humungous fonts, caps and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!