CDN Election 2019

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Old Stock Canadians will be voting Justine out in 2019.
Turdeau 1 and Turdeau 2...will go down in history as the 2 worst Prime ministers ever. Period!

I'm an old stock Canadian but that doesn't affect the way I vote in the least. I'd vote the same way if I were an immigrant.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You are an immigrant.. unless you're First Nations.
Our Home on Native Land...
After eleven generations in what is now Canada and fourteen in North America in general, I consider myself to be a native ... Whether a carry Aboriginal DNA or not.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Where's the source of that quote?

My bad, WU. I cannot find a legitimate source for this quote.

Not that I don't for one moment believe it is exactly the type of comment this twit would make considering the level of his intellect and with total disregard for the fact that his family is the epitome of old stock Canadians.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, when one checks DNA, one finds the Algonquin share with Europe, and the Cherokee share with ancient Greece.
;)
There were also whites in Florida ( Windover) 7000 years ago.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Andrew Scheer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that the Sunny Ways are growing VERY STORMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are SCRAMBLING to BURY the GENUINE MUSINGS and TRUE THOUGHTS of Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erasing the vile musings from his web site and while LIE-beral friendly media whores are busy deleting damning news quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for The HARPER LIES that LIE-berals have been promoting...............................................

Here is a DIRECT QUOTE from Harper -published by Toronto (RED) Star newspaper during the 2015 leadership debate:::::

"The Conservative leader said he would “bring in more” refugees than in past years, but there is a limit, adding that “we do not offer them a better health-care plan than the ordinary Canadian can receive.”
“I think that’s something that new and old stock Canadians can agree with,” Harper said."

Many Cdns have been very FRUSTRATED that LIE-berals have been MORE GENEROUS to ILLEGALS than to Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OLD stock Cdns have to buy their own dental care and clothing..........................................

Illegals have this stuff HANDED to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals on welfare get first and last months rent for living quarters.................................

Old stock Cdns in financial trouble GET LESS GOVT AID than illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are extra dietary supplements for the children of illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with EXTRA AID to the children of illegals in our schools.......................................

aid that troubled CANADIAN CHILDREN often do not get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals get put into the Cdn medical system as LIE-berals deem necessary...............................

while Old Stock Cdns must wait in line for RATIONED HEALTH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have gone to extraordinary lengths to FALSELY cast Harper as a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When all Harper did was suggest that Cdns should NOT be treated as INFERIOR to the illegals that LIE-berals are collecting with no

more care or concern for the long term viability of their immigration policy than Crazy Cat Ladies rounding up masses of STRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals resent it when people TELL THE TRUTH about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals think it is OFFENSIVE for Conservatives to RESENT being LIED ABOUT by LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is STANDARD LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake News and FALSE OUTRAGE are at the heart of ALL LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Considering the election is still several months away and anything can happen between now and the day we go to the polls plus the tiny sampling of respondents, it isn't worth the time it took to do the survey.

SOURPUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would serve Our idiot Boy right if BOTH JWR and Philpot..........................................

ran over LIE-beral candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns WOULD CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the poetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!