Capitalism will save this world

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Well then maybe you have found your calling. Don't be scared, be my guess, dive in ;)

I know some people who started their business from nothing 25 years ago, and hung themselves when they lost everything a few years ago. Let us know how things work out for you.
a lot more working class kill themselves, what's your point?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
When is the last time we have seen something revolutionary and innovative made in a communist social country?

The last thing Canada had was a Blackberry

It will be many years yet before we get something again, If ever.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Angstrom. We live in a world of suffering, injustice, dishonesty, self servitude, indifference and self indulgence. And although there are many examples that are contrary to all the negative qualities, they are few and far between. Being as it is, who gives a shyt about your economic ideology.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Angstrom. We live in a world of suffering, injustice, dishonesty, self servitude, indifference and self indulgence. And although there are many examples that are contrary to all the negative qualities, they are few and far between. Being as it is, who gives a shyt about your economic ideology.

Because things have improved many times since we have gone to capitalism from literal slavery. And I want to celebrate those positive things because I'm tried of only reading about the negetives from the brain dead crowd.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Because things have improved many times since we have gone to capitalism from literal slavery. And I want to celebrate those positive things because I'm tried of only reading about the negetives from the brain dead crowd.
It's a crazy fukk who'll sing happy days are here again when the train is off the tracks. ~ GO TRUMP

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
When is the last time we have seen something revolutionary and innovative made in a communist social country?

The last thing Canada had was a Blackberry

It will be many years yet before we get something again, If ever.
Soviet Union won the space war.

He is talking about working class, idiot.
Petite bourgie business owners aren't working class. You have zero class consciousness.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
are you changing goal posts again?

The Soviet Union was the first to send a satellite into space
The first to send a probe by the moon and take pictures of it
The first to send a man into the moon

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
are you changing goal posts again?

The Soviet Union was the first to send a satellite into space
The first to send a probe by the moon and take pictures of it
The first to send a man into the moon

Meanwhile Canada was the First Nation to send a satellite for enjoyment and personal use telecommunications. Making it available for businesses to rent wave lengths to make them available to the general public for a fee.

Improving our general quality of life.

And using the fees earned to pay for government services like healthcare.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Meanwhile Canada was the First Nation to send a satellite for enjoyment and personal use telecommunications. Making it available for businesses to rent wave lengths to make them available to the general public for a fee.

Mean while you are sounding more and more like the capitalist version of Mhz's bible thumper. Capitalism is your religion and you are the only one who can interpret what is between the lines. Hmmm. Perhaps you should also seek help of the professional kind. That kind of psychosis may be curable.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Mean while you are sounding more and more like the capitalist version of Mhz's bible thumper. Capitalism is your religion and you are the only one who can interpret what is between the lines. Hmmm. Perhaps you should also seek help of the professional kind. That kind of psychosis may be curable.

Yes, It's importent to me that I have the freedom to start my own enterprise if I wished too.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

False. The Soviet Union again was the first

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbita_(TV_system)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Your link sure cleared everything up....

Orbita (TV system
Dialog-information on.svg Did you mean: Orbita (TV system)?
Look for Orbita (TV system on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:
Wiktionary-logo-v2.svg Wiktionary (free dictionary)
Wikibooks-logo.svg Wikibooks (free textbooks)
Wikiquote-logo.svg Wikiquote (quotations)
Wikisource-logo.svg Wikisource (free library)
Wikiversity-logo.svg Wikiversity (free learning resources)
Commons-logo.svg Commons (images and media)
Wikivoyage-Logo-v3-icon.svg Wikivoyage (free travel guide)
Wikinews-logo.svg Wikinews (free news source)
Wikidata-logo.svg Wikidata (free linked database)
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Orbita (TV system in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
Log in or create an account to start the Orbita (TV system article, alternatively use the Article Wizard, or add a request for it.
Search for "Orbita (TV system" in existing articles.
Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.
Other reasons this message may be displayed:

If a page was recently created here, it may not be visible yet because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes or try the purge function.
Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternative capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was the page I created deleted?.
Wikipedia<sup>®</sup>® MobileDesktop

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Canadian Satellite Television

The development and innovation of satellites and satellite technology soon followed on the heels of the development and increase of the number and variety of television channels, both in Canada and internationally.
In the 1960s and the 1970s, television networks used terrestrial microwave networks to expand signal reach and audiences. The 1980s and the 1990s saw a general migration of television signals from ground-based terrestrial networks to orbiting satellites as satellite technology expanded and the number of television channels increased exponentially.

Beginnings – Canada First

In 1969, the Government of Canada passed the Telesat Canada Act, establishing Canada's own domestic national satellite operator. Three years later, Telesat Canada launched its first satellite, Anik A1, on a Delta rocket, the first commercial, domestic communications satellite in geostationary orbit in the world.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
orbita wasn't a military satellite .

i mean it says in the link title, "TV system"

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
orbita wasn't a military satellite .

i mean it says in the link title, "TV system"

Sure, But it wasn't available for entrepreneurs to use it as they freely wished to use it. To express their ideas and opinions as they saw fit.

Communist government propaganda is tv too

It was the first, for commercial use.