Canadian Woman in Mexican Jail

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Don't you just love that slow as a snail response. She is now suicidal, so that likely got their attention. The public might rebel if she offed herself. Ya think?

Just watching her is a whole journey into the abyss. What a nightmare to be living in her shoes.

Sal the Harper bunch was more interested to get great photo ups with Harper and McKay as big military men, while this woman should have never spend a day past expedient response by this Tory idiots who behind closed doors all they do is work on creative accounting practices and lets face it this was far from creative, this is down and out fraud regarding their elections cost. They don’t give a rat’s arss about the Canadian people; all they are hoping for is to see how they can cheat in the next election. If this scandal with Elections Canada had not come up on the radar screen Mrs. Martin would have probably killed her self in protest. Harper helping on the 11th hour was just a phony act of desperation to show misinformed Canadians that the Conservatives are caring politicians. NOTHING BUT CARROTS ON THE STICK WITH BULLSH!T FOR SALAD DRESSING. :angryfire:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Sal the Harper bunch was more interested to get great photo ups with Harper and McKay as big military men, while this woman should have never spend a day past expedient response by this Tory idiots who behind closed doors all they do is work on creative accounting practices and lets face it this was far from creative, this is down and out fraud regarding their elections cost. They don’t give a rat’s arss about the Canadian people; all they are hoping for is to see how they can cheat in the next election. If this scandal with Elections Canada had not come up on the radar screen Mrs. Martin would have probably killed her self in protest. Harper helping on the 11th hour was just a phony act of desperation to show misinformed Canadians that the Conservatives are caring politicians. NOTHING BUT CARROTS ON THE STICK WITH BULLSH!T FOR SALAD DRESSING. :angryfire:

Are you suggesting that we should have sent in the JTF2 to rescue her from a democratic country going through the judical process with her?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Are you suggesting that we should have sent in the JTF2 to rescue her from a democratic country going through the judical process with her?

No man I am simply saying that the Conservatives show clearly what they are made of as well their prioreties are compleetly screwd up. If you had spend two years in a jail and your government was not interested in doing anything to help you because their prioreties didn't include you, I guss then you would have been talking acompletly defrent tune.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
No man I am simply saying that the Conservatives show clearly what they are made of as well their prioreties are compleetly screwd up. If you had spend two years in a jail and your government was not interested in doing anything to help you because their prioreties didn't include you, I guss then you would have been talking acompletly defrent tune.

You're not the first one to completely ignore all that the government did. Blatant evidence, staring you right in the face, that she not only had plenty of contact with the gov, but she's pissed that they defended themselves and made her look bad.

This woman is manipulative to the highest degree, and she has played you and a dozen other Conservative haters like a fiddle.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It has been reported, time and again, that the woman would not co-operate with Mexican authorities and that Canadian counsel was aware of her situation and was seeing to her condition. If a Mexican were to come up here, end up in slam and imply "You people are all wrong and that's not how we do things in Mexico" how much assistance do you think we would be willing to offer?

Woof!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
You're not the first one to completely ignore all that the government did. Blatant evidence, staring you right in the face, that she not only had plenty of contact with the gov, but she's pissed that they defended themselves and made her look bad.

This woman is manipulative to the highest degree, and she has played you and a dozen other Conservative haters like a fiddle.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH :roll: I bet you she is not a Conservative voter and that was the pay back.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
No not ludicrous at all. Had she been on the Conservative supporter list she would have been plucked out off there in a flash. Don’t be so gullible karrie.:roll:

you know, the only person who rolls their eyes at me in discussion is my petulant 8 yr old daughter. If you want to be taken even remotely serious in a discussion, you might want to stop over-using the eye roll smiley.