Canadian to Lead NATO in Libyan Mission

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Id say its a good thing to have a canadian lead the charge, and hey mabye if he does a good job and is effective with the resources he is given the anti-military folks here will shut there mouths :)
May I suggest former PM Harper and his Cabinet lead the charge by going there personally. After that we can train other Nations how to effectively run the 21st century reservations, this time where the 'residents' out-number the 'administration'.

Remember that other dictator a while back named Benito?
Wasn't he more a 'tag-along' than a real earth-shaking man on his own? All that means is we will have to 'have our boys' learn how to 'release the munitions' when it is a hospital/other civilian owned target' in their sights. Snipers will not be allowed to send in a scouting party to shoo away the bystanders when an assassination is coming down. When you see an add for a wedding where the reception has food/drinks for one and all it is a setup for a 'gift from above'. Remember they are only the enemy as long as they can move or breathe.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
May I suggest former PM Harper and his Cabinet lead the charge by going there personally. After that we can train other Nations how to effectively run the 21st century reservations, this time where the 'residents' out-number the 'administration'.
Who's running the reservation?

Wasn't he more a 'tag-along' than a real earth-shaking man on his own? All that means is we will have to 'have our boys' learn how to 'release the munitions' when it is a hospital/other civilian owned target' in their sights. Snipers will not be allowed to send in a scouting party to shoo away the bystanders when an assassination is coming down. When you see an add for a wedding where the reception has food/drinks for one and all it is a setup for a 'gift from above'. Remember they are only the enemy as long as they can move or breathe.
Gawd I missed your inane ramblings!!!

Welcome back!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who's running the reservation?
In our model it was never the Indians so I doubt the winning combination of having two do the duties that way we can keep the Canadian tradition of one side blaming the other side for the 'wrong things' should they ever be exposed they just blame each other so nobody is held accountable. In the rare times when it cannot be buried that way one side can just find the other side not-guilty in what passes for internationally recognized justice.
Gawd I missed your inane ramblings!!!
Life is that stale in the winter is it? Oh wait' life can take in that aspect in a season that automatically comes with something called cabin fever.
I think of you every time I bring up an undercover operation called 'catfish' to will result in 200m of the banksetrs and their best friends a long. long vacation in Madagascar.
Welcome back!
Sincerely thank you Bear, ..... but I never went anywhere, there was just nothing posted in that time that was worth replying to. See how short-lived that sentimental view can be. I could say seeing your post brightened up my day but that is like an abuser just finding and old and easy target. As you can see the sarcasm/irony blend is getting better/worse depending where you are.

Is this irony or something similar? (justice it is for sure) Seems like the messing around with sterility ends up netting the victim about $3/4M so on the behalf of the one who just filed a claim for damages I should thank you for the incentive to make a few phone-calls, I'm trying to find a way to justify getting you a cash reward but so far nothing has come to mind in the 3 seconds I devoted to the subject. WOW feels like I never 'left'.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
In our model it was never the Indians so I doubt the winning combination of having two do the duties that way we can keep the Canadian tradition of one side blaming the other side for the 'wrong things' should they ever be exposed they just blame each other so nobody is held accountable. In the rare times when it cannot be buried that way one side can just find the other side not-guilty in what passes for internationally recognized justice.
So the Councils have no say in how things are on the res?

Life is that stale in the winter is it? Oh wait' life can take in that aspect in a season that automatically comes with something called cabin fever.
Ya, your posts have been a shining example of what it looks like to post while suffering from it, year round.

I think of you every time I bring up an undercover operation called 'catfish' to will result in 200m of the banksetrs and their best friends a long. long vacation in Madagascar.
Still the ever silly conspiracy nutter, I see.

Sincerely thank you Bear, ..... but I never went anywhere, there was just nothing posted in that time that was worth replying to.
Ya, I noticed the lack of anti Joo threads for you to support too.
See how short-lived that sentimental view can be. I could say seeing your post brightened up my day but that is like an abuser just finding and old and easy target.
This is so, so true. An easy target you truly are.

As you can see the sarcasm/irony blend is getting better/worse depending where you are.
Nah, just the same old Mhz, from whatever angle you look at it.

Is this irony or something similar? (justice it is for sure) Seems like the messing around with sterility ends up netting the victim about $3/4M so on the behalf of the one who just filed a claim for damages I should thank you for the incentive to make a few phone-calls, I'm trying to find a way to justify getting you a cash reward but so far nothing has come to mind in the 3 seconds I devoted to the subject.
Please don't bother, I have no need to be associated with the inbreeding in your family shrub.

WOW feels like I never 'left'.
Well you certionly were never right!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All caught up 1 one post, who says shallow relationships don't have a place, Shirley you would agree Bear? When a Mom and a Dad make a baby it is not incest, no matter what your RCC school says. In the Choir were you the one who could reach the highest notes when singing 'a man'?

Perhaps we should make them wear logos for all the various companies that lobby them for taking us down a certain path, that is often to the detriment of the same ones who voted them into a paying job in the first place.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
All caught up 1 one post, who says shallow relationships don't have a place, Shirley you would agree Bear?
I don't know, I've never discussed it with your parents.

When a Mom and a Dad make a baby it is not incest, no matter what your RCC school says.
I''m not RC, and I don't care how much you complain, if they had the same last name before they were married, you're almost guaranteed to end up with offspring like yourself and your sister.

In the Choir were you the one who could reach the highest notes when singing 'a man'?
No.

Perhaps we should make them wear logos for all the various companies that lobby them for taking us down a certain path, that is often to the detriment of the same ones who voted them into a paying job in the first place.
Who are you talking about now?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I''m not RC, and I don't care how much you complain, if they had the same last name before they were married, you're almost guaranteed to end up with offspring like yourself and your sister.
You don't have to be (converted) when it is an optionless situation.
That is going to be a surprise to all the Smiths in the world, and the Wong family.

Politicians having to wear something like a 'racing suit' when making speeches, complete with corporate advertisements sewn onto their suits so it is in plain sight who is paying them (rather than the 'fans' which is where it differs from voters )

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You don't have to be (converted) when it is an optionless situation.
So religion is now "option-less"?
That is going to be a surprise to all the Smiths in the world, and the Wong family.
I think you winged the wong number!
Politicians having to wear something like a 'racing suit' when making speeches, complete with corporate advertisements sewn onto their suits so it is in plain sight who is paying them (rather than the 'fans' which is where it differs from voters )
We have funding laws. Unless you have some proof of your claim, it's just more of you nutter conspiracy crap.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Once it comes at the end of a gun it becomes optionless for the most part.

You have the Wong Smiths

Harper is on record in a speech in Cancum at an SPP function where he stated that the Gov wads open to taking direction from corporations as to what the future would be like. Not bad by itself but when he adds that the Gov will take whatever steps it needs to to guarantee that those recommendations will be implemented. The tone would suggest it means, 'no matter what the general public wants'.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Once it comes at the end of a gun it becomes optionless for the most part.
So Roman Catholicism is being spread by gun now?

You have the Wong Smiths
No, that was your mom and dad. I guess it made the changing of gov't documents easy. Good thing too, I can only imagine how difficult putting an "X" on paper work is.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Albania
Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
Croatia
Czech Rep
Denmark
Estonia
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey
United Kingdom
United States

Nope no Libya in the bunch. Are we going to fight the war for Colombia and Venezuela too?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Albania
Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
Croatia
Czech Rep
Denmark
Estonia
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey
United Kingdom
United States

Nope no Libya in the bunch. Are we going to fight the war for Colombia and Venezuela too?
If it's good in the polls or sells F-150's, beer and cereal at 6PM -7PM

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
NATO Regrets Accidental Strike on Libyan Rebels

NATO has confirmed it was responsible for airstrikes that hit Libyan rebel tanks outside the eastern oil city of Brega.

NATO deputy commander Russell Harding told reporters in Brussels on Friday that allied forces had never seen rebels operating tanks before and mistook them for pro-government forces. Rebel leaders say four people died in the strikes.

Harding refused to apologize for the incident, saying the "fluid" situation in Brega made it difficult to distinguish who was operating the vehicles.

Meantime, United Nations investigators say they will examine human rights violations committed by forces loyal to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi and by rebel fighters.

War crimes expert Cherif Bassiouni said the three-member commission of inquiry he heads will travel to Libya Sunday and will travel to the east and west before returning at the end of the month.

NATO Regrets Accidental Strike on Libyan Rebels | North Africa | English

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I knew sooner or later we would have to swallow our pound of sacrificial flesh. For the uninformed it means running the Reservation the same as we did back in 1880 rather than 200+. Dropping out of the human-rights commissions was a planned deal (most likely) hard to sit down face-to-face with the same ones your will be conquering in less tha one year. lol. let's see, who was that nation with such foresight. Oh yes, the same one that hired OBL's old firm to fight for the side that we will be fighting with our personal as we are the Nepalese for this UN action. Does anybody study the plans for these operations before we sign on to which side we should actually be supporting, ........ anymore???

Some Rebel's are already in on covering up 'friendly-fire' incidents, why would that change if it was a Canadian in the tank. "We were told it was tank-jacked."