Canadian Politics

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
Poor members were giving all their available information, and they were fighting for some issues. But all of their posts can be summerized for Canada having four parties. And I believe these are the political parties, otherwise there would, probably, much much more parties in Montreal itself.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Five I edited my orginal post first of all but you keep harping about this. Second of all I was not degrading nor slinging mud in my first post I was disagreeing with you and adding points which I felt were important.

This is frustraiting for me, as I do like to debate things but I like you as a friend too and I know a jest a little too much at times. So I'm sorry I'll try not to post when I disagree with you for now on.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
lo2 said:
Ok so you have got 4 partys that matter. But what is the diffrence between them which of them is the most right-wing and which one is most left-wing?

Conservative - Centre Right
Liberal - Centre Left
NDP - Left
BLOQ - Fascist

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Kreskin said:
lo2 said:
Ok so you have got 4 partys that matter. But what is the diffrence between them which of them is the most right-wing and which one is most left-wing?

Conservative - Centre Right
Liberal - Centre Left
NDP - Left
BLOQ - Fascist

I think thats too much of generalization.... a right wing one at that.

Conservative party - Right to Centre right wing
Liberal party - Centre Right to Centre left
NDP - Centre to Left
Bloq - (Nationalist) Right to Leftwing, but is currently pretty centre left/