Canadian marijuana stocks jump as Liberal win

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hemp flannel is appealing but I want A THC-A compound that doesn't get me high but is a stellar antiinflammatory. You know like they did with red willow and offered up asparin without the gut rot of eating bark or methadone for pain without getting high.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
All anecdotal. Double blind research is finally underway. Wait a bit, makes ya sound tinfoilerish.
To be fair, it's kinda hard to get good experimental results when you keep getting busted for experimenting.

Now that they're starting to lighten up on throwing people in jail, we can do some proper study of the type you mentioned.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hey maaaaaan.... it's none of you business what I use it for maaaaaaan. Weed is natural maaaaaaan.

To be fair, it's kinda hard to get good experimental results when you keep getting busted for experimenting.

Now that they're starting to lighten up on throwing people in jail, we can do some proper study of the type you mentioned.

Absolutely. Check out the ERs in Denver!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yup and unemployed because you can't pass a piss test. Labour laws and impaired driving laws are only going to get stiffer.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We are their employers, lets hold a referendum and see if that is what the popular vote supports. I would thing that bill would get a 90% turnout and 95%+ support for drug testing for both groups.