Canadian linked to anti-Muslim film asks for police protection

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The right to "free expression" has no "responsible" in front of it.

We need to expunge blasphemy laws (yes, I guess they exist in Canada), hate speech laws, HRCs and especially escape clauses in the bill of rights and judges that can't read.

Best comment yet:

In praise of blasphemy | Full Comment | National Post

Well as it stands Canada's laws do not mirror the USA yet. When people get figgin tired of Quebec and kick them out and the rest of the provinces join the USA.. then you can tout your First Amendment rights.. ;)

Until then..I wouldn't go around insulting visible minorities or smoke on your balcony, as your neighbors might get pissed and sue you.. lol :lol:

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/106332-bc-couple-awarded-8000-00-a.html

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh oh! No reply to your own words?

LOL!!!

Well as it stands Canada's laws do not mirror the USA yet. When people get figgin tired of Quebec and kick them out and the rest of the provinces join the USA.. then you can tout your First Amendment rights.. ;)

Until then..I wouldn't go around insulting visible minorities or for that fact smoke on your balcony, as your neighbors might get pissed and sue you.. lol :lol:
Why not?

The HRC's are under attack, they've lost cases they've brought forth against freedom of speech.

Are you really comparing that idiotic decision to cases involving the right to free speech?

LOL!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
nope just pointing out the HRC's reach, you know that group that is losing power.. :roll:
They are.

Look at BC.

Look at the attacks on it in Alberta.

Look at its loses in Ontario.

Look at the Harper gov'ts repeal of sections of the Human Rights code.

Note the fact that Parliament is listening to journalists and authors concerns with free speech and the HRC's.

Like the gun registry, its time will come.

I know you'll be sad to see it go, since you hate free speech.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You have psychological problems don't you?
Nope.

I mean you think if you say something enough times, it will become true.
They're your words little man. I didn't say them, you did.

Here they are again...

FREEDOM OF SPEECH ADVOCATES.. humm

There is NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, there is Responsible Speech..

So he is legally liable for his actions and should be arrested.

You're words are exactly the kind of commentary that helped give the HRC's their power.

Thanks for nothing.

El pistolero de Colorado tambien tenia el mismo problema sicologico.
LOL, you spelled psicologico wrong.

And I'm nothing like him, but than again, I'm not the little man playing tough guy on the net, that's you, lol.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And I'm nothing like him, but than again, I'm not the little man playing tough guy on the net, that's you, lol.

Little man lol You're Asian.. you're a little man in all aspects of life.. mostly where it counts in the bdrm..

I said I speak Spanish, not write Spanish. (very well)

Now I am finished replying to your trolling.. (little boy)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Little man lol You're Asian..
No I'm a half breed Native. Hence CDNBear. CDN stands for Canadian.

I'm not surprised that had to be explained to you, lol.

you're a little man in all aspects of life.. mostly where it counts..
What a lovely racist, stereotypical thing to say about Asians.

Yo ya estoy hasta la madre, your ignorance and hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Now I am finished replying to your trolling.. (little boy)
Again, me pointing out your ignorance, hypocrisy and hate for free speech, isn't trolling. It's just the observation of facts, lol...

Here's your words again...

FREEDOM OF SPEECH ADVOCATES.. humm

There is NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, there is Responsible Speech..

So he is legally liable for his actions and should be arrested.

That is the anti thesis to the First Amendment, and Charter rights to Freedom of Expression.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No I'm a half breed Native. Hence CDNBear. CDN stands for Canadian.

I'm not surprised that had to be explained to you, lol.

What a lovely racist, stereotypical thing to say about Asians.

Yo ya estoy hasta la madre, your ignorance and hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Again, me pointing out your ignorance, hypocrisy and hate for free speech, isn't trolling. It's just the observation of facts, lol...

Here's your words again...

That is the anti thesis to the First Amendment, and Charter rights to Freedom of Expression.

In my opinion the term Half Breed is on par with the N word. We are all of mixed blood.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yo ya estoy hasta la madre

que bueno :pottytrain2: I'm glad you're fed up.. and don't really give a rats ass. (...and the thread hasn't been locked yet, were getting somewhere)

As far as Free Speech vs Responsible Speech, is their really truly Free Speech without repercussions??

You can not yell bomb at an air port with being tackled by linebackers..

My point was clear, there is no such thing as Absolute Free Speech.. look at these actors, now they have a fatwa.

Stereotyping Asians as people with small dicks is not Racist.. give it a rest.. I don't know first hand, nevertheless it's I guess the same as people saying Black have it hung past their knees.. did I forget to mention I was half black.. LOL (Joking)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
You can not yell bomb at an air port with being tackled by linebackers..

But in the end, you aren't charged with a 'speech' infraction. You'd be charged with causing a threat in a federal airport.

So we do have free speech.

You just don't understand what that means.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
But in the end, you aren't charged with a 'speech' infraction. You'd be charged with causing a threat in a federal airport.

So we do have free speech.

You just don't understand what that means.

The Constitution of the United States garantees freedom of Speech. However, "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of that speech. While the language in our Constitution protects our right to say almost anything in public, rulings by the Supreme Court still hold us responsible if our utterances are deemed to have been libel, slander, or caused harm to others."

http://quilligrapher.hubpages.com/hub/CENSORSHIPUSA

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The Constitution of the United States garantees freedom of Speech. However, "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of that speech. While the language in our Constitution protects our right to say almost anything in public, rulings by the Supreme Court still hold us responsible if our utterances are deemed to have been libel, slander, or caused harm to others."

That's nice.

I'm not an American, nor do I live in the US.

I'm not sure I give a **** what the US Constitution says.

Furthermore, is there any way that what you just posted says anything substantially different from what I said? No, I thought not.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Little man lol You're Asian.. you're a little man in all aspects of life

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer
O.K. STFU ya crippled zipper head..
We were going to give this a quietly deleted benefit of the doubt until:

Little man lol You're Asian.. you're a little man in all aspects of life.. mostly where it counts in the bdrm
Stereotyping Asians as people with small dicks is not Racist

So now, consider yourself warned and put a lid on the racist stereotype horsesh!t.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Upsetting the established rules on Jewish victimization, although it was called something else.

When you think about it, it's a sad commentary that it's illegal to disagree with history.
LO . No he wasn't. Want to know what was really charged with?

He was jailed in Canada for publishing literature "likely to incite hatred against an identifiable group" and for being a threat to national security.

NOTHING about special laws for Jews.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
O.K. STFU ya crippled zipper head..
We were going to give this a quietly deleted benefit of the doubt until:

Show where I posted Zipper head, besides I have been corrected, he is only half a Wagon Burner.. ;)

Canadians really have to lighten up about so called racist descriptions on a thread that defends Free Speech??? :roll: ;-)

You just can't have it both ways..