Canada Web Pages

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
So was there really a canada web pages? Is the url just defaulting to the registrar? Who else was there? That is now here. Interesting strory. Do elaborate.:smile:

Well, my favorite posters there where, keepitsimple and Dogonporh. I think SteveK was one of the more enjoyable posters as well. The forum was more focused on politics then this one which is good or bad depending on your perspective.

stevek

Mar 9, 2007
Hi S243A;

It's good to see a familiar name.

I don't know what happened to the old site but the 'Editor' was off for quite some time so maybe he let th site go. Hopefully he's ok. I'm surprised if he (she) couldn't keep the site going, that he didn't try to sell it or finance it out.

Eh1Eh; there were a great number of posters at that site. they used to say they were the largest political site, and I think it's true. Some of the posters had over 10000 posts, I had over 2000. There was even an American poster that had well over 5000. All those conversations and arguments and relationships, gone. It's

It's funny when I had joined that site it was mostly Liberal posters but near the end they were outnumbered by more Conservative types.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
[FONT=&quot]It’s defiantly nice to see some familiar faces around. Another poster I missed was biocracy. I probably didn’t agree with a lot of what he said but enjoyed his sence of humer. One of my faviorte of his thread was his prediction thread. I wish I could remember some of them they were funny. [/FONT]

folcar

Electoral Member
Mar 26, 2007
Just thought i'd stick my nose in here and say hi again to those posters from the Canada Web Pages, I was bummed out to see they were gone. I had only been there a short while but it was fun. I just joined here tonight, so looking forward to debating once again.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
CanCon has a good oppurtunity here!

An entire forum is migrating over here!

Mark me down as pro-CPoC, and pro-Harper.

And anti-LPoC and anti-Dion

RUEZ

Nominee Member
Feb 12, 2007
PG
steveK it was shut down by the conservatives because they are against free speech That is what I heard it may not be true or is it?
HaHa, they made that decision at the weekly kitten roast. I believe they decided most free speech should be curtailed. But it's hard to tell what they said with a mouth full of kitten.

folcar

Electoral Member
Mar 26, 2007
Just an interesting discovery i made while investigating the end of the canada webpages, many of the discussions can be read through google by clicking on the cached link instead of the directed link. Seems all those debates are not lost as of yet after all, but they are certainly out of the loop.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Just an interesting discovery i made while investigating the end of the canada webpages, many of the discussions can be read through google by clicking on the cached link instead of the directed link. Seems all those debates are not lost as of yet after all, but they are certainly out of the loop.

Yeah :)

tbud

Aug 20, 2006
Hi SteveK,
-> Been going through withdrawal?
Actually I managed to catch up on all my work, insteade of argue with you all the time! ;^)

-> Have you found others elsewhere?
nope. we are like the displaced refugees. Too bad, I will miss Bush_Cheney! not really...

stevek

Mar 9, 2007
Hi SteveK,
-> Been going through withdrawal?
Actually I managed to catch up on all my work, insteade of argue with you all the time! ;^)

-> Have you found others elsewhere?
nope. we are like the displaced refugees. Too bad, I will miss Bush_Cheney! not really...

Ya, my work 'performance' has greatly increased as well.

I guees there are four of us here, Folcar, s243a, yourself and I. I'm sure the others will eventually find their way - searching on the Internet for these types of forums doesn't generate many options.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
OMG

did I see Liberals look good --rose colored glasses --please get me some Cons Libs same old hemmorids

the whole lot of them are a bunch of losers in suits --cheap steasl lie corrupt and corrupt again ,they are making fools of us as we sit by and pay --

real sorry the sites down

folcar

Electoral Member
Mar 26, 2007
Welcome to the forum tbud, seems we're all slowly making our way here.

tbud

Aug 20, 2006
please get me some Cons Libs same old hemmorids

the whole lot of them are a bunch of losers in suits --cheap steasl lie corrupt and corrupt again ,they are making fools of us as we sit by and pay --

I'm not a con or a lieberal. I'm more into social justice.
Yes it's all a big fools game. Who are we paying for now? :scratch: