Canada should pull its troops out of Afghanistan

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Jersay said:
So should we be killing the radical Christians then Colpy, and the radical Buddhists and the radical Hindus as well.

Because islam is the religion so they are Islamic followers?

Excuse me?

I didn't notice that the Baptists flew any planes into any tall buildings. Maybe I missed something.........

Same goes for Buddhists, who seem to have a tendency to immolate only themselves when they get pissed off.

Hindus seem to be exceptionally good citizens in this country......they understand the benefits of 500 years of English Common Law, having been ruled by the Brits.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So it is only radical Islamic people who fly planes into buildings that should be killed.

And not the other terrorists from the other different sects like Fanatics in the Balkans, or anyone who commits an act of terrorism.

Just the ones that are in our mindset right now. Gotcha. :wink:

But I always thought that terrorism and getting rid of terrorism was to fight all terrorists, terrorism that is sponsored by America or its allies, and other forms of terrorism. But I guess it is only about the one that fly planes into towers.

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca
Re: RE: Canada should pull it

JonB2004 said:
You think we are a wealthy nation, Mogz. I beg to differ. Canada has a 15% poverty rate. That means 5 million Canadians live in poverty. Health care is a mess. Our transportation system sucks. Our military is a joke. We have a crapy child care system. Crime rates are high.

Yeah, sure looks like Canada is a wealthy nation. Think whatever you want to think, Mogz.

Every country has problems with poverty. It isn't isolated to just Canada. The difference is the level of disperity between Canadian poverty, and Afghan poverty.

The fact is that every single person in Canada has the ability to pick themselves up and make something of their life. This is not the case with the Afghans. Every Canadian can get access to clean drinking water any day of the week. Many Afghans are lucky if they see clean drinking water ever in their life time.

Honestly Jon, the simple fact that one of your chief concerns is that Canada doesn't have adequet child care, goes to show just how little concern we Canadians have.

Canada is one of the wealthiest nations on the planet. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you. 8O

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
Jersay said:
So it is only radical Islamic people who fly planes into buildings that should be killed.

And not the other terrorists from the other different sects like Fanatics in the Balkans, or anyone who commits an act of terrorism.

Just the ones that are in our mindset right now. Gotcha. :wink:

But I always thought that terrorism and getting rid of terrorism was to fight all terrorists, terrorism that is sponsored by America or its allies, and other forms of terrorism. But I guess it is only about the one that fly planes into towers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba

aeon said:
Mogz said:
I don't want to waste our budget surpluses on the Afghan people.

You d.isgust me.

Afghanistan isn't our problem. They didn't fly any planes into buildings in Canada.

But the deaths of Canadians that resulted from September 11th sits fine with you? Once again, you d.isgust me.

In all Jon, you're the epitome of what's wrong with society. You only care about yourself and your bubble. You don't grasp the big picture. We, being a wealthy Nation, are in a position to help those who cannot either defend themselves, nor afford to defend themselves. It's a tradition of this Country, to lend aid where aid is due, even before our own betterment at times. Thankfully prats like you aren't the status quo, you're the floatsam of Canada. But hey, as long as you're happy right?

Well i have a question for you.....

WHERE ARE THE EVIDENCE THAT ALQUADA WERE BEHIND 9-11????????

There is none up to this day.

Osama Bin Laden himself was on tape and on Al Jezeera claiming responsiblity. I don't think you can get better evidence then that.

and in cse you had trouble with that

Osama Bin Laden lui meme etait sur Al Jezeera et a annoncer que cetait lui et son organization qui avait accomplit l' attack du onze Septembre.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
No kidding Lineman. You get the leader of Al-qaeda on international television claiming that his group was behind the attack, yet that isn't good enough. Nothing will be good enough for you aeon, you're so anti-west it's scary. If you've got such a big problem with the way our society is, and why we're at war, then move to Afghanistan. Until then, accept we're at war, and people in a postion of authority, with more information than you, made that decision. Face it, you're out of the loop in every regard, so your opinion, is just an opinion, and pales utterly in comparison to that of our Government. That's what I find hilarious about all these conspiracy nuts. They're civilians, that work at burger king, or some dead end office job, yet they think they know better than the people who run the nation, even though they're not privy to any of the information those in a position of authority have. So aeon, tell me this, why do you know better than the Government?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Lineman said:
Osama Bin Laden himself was on tape and on Al Jezeera claiming responsiblity. I don't think you can get better evidence then that.

Osama Bin Laden lui meme etait sur Al Jezeera et a annoncer que cetait lui et son organization qui avait accomplit l' attack du onze Septembre.

That is not an evidence, there is 2 different statement right after 9-11, by oussama bin laden that says he never planned those events.

I have a video in here, that i admit that i've killed O.J simpson wife, now is that an evidence?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
RE: Canada Not at War

Mogz, it is the position of the Government of Canada, in fact, that we are not at war. The Honourable Gordon O'Connor, P.C., M.P., the Member for Carleton—Mississippi Mills and the Minister of National Defense has expressed his opinion that we are not at war in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (a suggestion that I don't agree with, but nonetheless, that's our Government).

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Canada should pull its troops out of Afghanistan

Mogz said:
No kidding Lineman. You get the leader of Al-qaeda on international television claiming that his group was behind the attack, yet that isn't good enough. Nothing will be good enough for you aeon, you're so anti-west it's scary. If you've got such a big problem with the way our society is, and why we're at war, then move to Afghanistan. Until then, accept we're at war, and people in a postion of authority, with more information than you, made that decision. Face it, you're out of the loop in every regard, so your opinion, is just an opinion, and pales utterly in comparison to that of our Government. That's what I find hilarious about all these conspiracy nuts. They're civilians, that work at burger king, or some dead end office job, yet they think they know better than the people who run the nation, even though they're not privy to any of the information those in a position of authority have. So aeon, tell me this, why do you know better than the Government?

Why should we believe them??

look harper what he just said about CO2, it is completly retarded, look how politicien handle the war in iraq, it was filled with lies, and lies and lies, just to get the support, and it has been proven, look what us officials says regarding battle in iraq, most of the time, their version of the story turned out to be a total lie, supported with facts.

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca
Mogz said:
They're civilians, that work at burger king, or some dead end office job, yet they think they know better than the people who run the nation, even though they're not privy to any of the information those in a position of authority have. So aeon, tell me this, why do you know better than the Government?

While I completely disagree with the comments made by aeon, I have to take exception to your remarks here. To suggest that since we, as a people, should just sit down and shut up because our betters are in the know, is just silly. It is a statement that is counter to democracy, and dangerous.

We must question our government at every turn. This is the only way to hold them accountable.

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un

Lineman said:

Don't you think that with today's technology it's possible to produce any video?

I would believe the tape as long as it came from trustful sources.

Who has recorded that, where that was recorded? and why?

I don't think that those question can be answered because the sorce is unknown. We can only guess. and 1000 people has 1000 opinions. whom should we believe?

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba

aeon said:
Lineman said:

That is not an evidence, there is 2 different statement right after 9-11, by oussama bin laden that says he never planned those events.

I have a video in here, that i admit that i've killed O.J simpson wife, now is that an evidence?

Aeon, maybe you should go seek out Osama and get his word, from the horses mouth so to speak, video tape it, and then bring back and share what you find. Shouldn't take you more than a month or so.

There will never be enough evidence for you. Osama could walk up and slap you in the face and you would still doubt it. The world is not confined to the space between your ears. Peel back the foil and let some truth slip in there once in a while.

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba

dekhqonbacha said:
Lineman said:

Don't you think that with today's technology it's possible to produce any video?

I would believe the tape as long as it came from trustful sources.

Who has recorded that, where that was recorded? and why?

I don't think that those question can be answered because the sorce is unknown. We can only guess. and 1000 people has 1000 opinions. whom should we believe?

You've been reading too many of aeon's posts, not everything is a conspiracy. The large majority of the time what you see is plainly and simply the truth. Is not AlJezeera a trustful source? Do we dare suspect Al Jezeera of not telling the truth! 8O

You see aeon's twisted agenda is to blame everything on the US so if he casts doubt on Osama's guilt and convinces anyone of it, he will immediately spout off about how he has the answer and that is "the US planned the whole thing so they could get the OIL".

Not his thought though, for that would mean he'd be thinking for himself instead of regurgitating stuff he's read elsewhere.

Stay tuned for his retort.... :sleepy1:

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Re: RE: Canada should pull its troops out of Afghanistan

LittleRunningGag said:
We must question our government at every turn. This is the only way to hold them accountable.

As long as they are current, relevent, and intelligent in their questioning, Conspiracies and the theorists behind them are seldom any of the above.

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
The only thing any of this proves is that these people will deny it forever.

Ok...so no, a confession is not indisputable omnipotent, all-seeing-eye proof. Sure. I can roll with that...but it is evidence, and more than a shred of it to any courtroom in the world.
So when people say, stuff like, 'there isn't a shred of evidence to support that OBL had a hand in 9/11' , and then turn around and tell you that a taped confession doesnt count as evidence, then they are too insincere to bother with. They're like the child that is forever asking, "Why Daddy? But why Daddy? But why Daddy?".

I hate to say it but I can't help but see an analogy between 9/11 ‘deniers’, in terms of intellect, and some other 'deniers' we all know. They're just that stubborn and gullible.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Lineman said:
You've been reading too many of aeon's posts, not everything is a conspiracy. The large majority of the time what you see is plainly and simply the truth. Is not AlJezeera a trustful source? Do we dare suspect Al Jezeera of not telling the truth! 8O

You see aeon's twisted agenda is to blame everything on the US so if he casts doubt on Osama's guilt and convinces anyone of it, he will immediately spout off about how he has the answer and that is "the US planned the whole thing so they could get the OIL".

Not his thought though, for that would mean he'd be thinking for himself instead of regurgitating stuff he's read elsewhere.

Stay tuned for his retort.... :sleepy1:

I have no agenda, except the truth.

You say that 9-11 was a terrorist act, then explain to me why the leaseholder of building 7 admitted to have controlled demolish the building, when the 9-11 report says otherswise?

here is the proof

http://www.infowars.com/Video/911/wtc7_pbs.WMV

and here is the proof, what ""Pull it "" means

http://tinyurl.com/c3f9f

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Claudius said:
The only thing any of this proves is that these people will deny it forever.

Ok...so no, a confession is not indisputable omnipotent, all-seeing-eye proof. Sure. I can roll with that...but it is evidence, and more than a shred of it to any courtroom in the world.
So when people say, stuff like, 'there isn't a shred of evidence to support that OBL had a hand in 9/11' , and then turn around and tell you that a taped confession doesnt count as evidence, then they are too insincere to bother with. They're like the child that is forever asking, "Why Daddy? But why Daddy? But why Daddy?".

I hate to say it but I can't help but see an analogy between 9/11 ‘deniers’, in terms of intellect, and some other 'deniers' we all know. They're just that stubborn and gullible.

Hey look at that...

operation northwood

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state sponsored terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the highest ranking member of the U.S. military, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwood

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
How would you guys explain this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oussama_bin_Laden

Immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, the United States government named bin Laden as the prime suspect. However, Osama denied responsibility for the attacks, and in an interview for the Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper Ummat, published on September 28 2001, he stated the following:
"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle........The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself ..... there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups capable of causing such large-scale destruction. "

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Lineman said:
aeon said:
Lineman said:

Aeon, maybe you should go seek out Osama and get his word, from the horses mouth so to speak, video tape it, and then bring back and share what you find. Shouldn't take you more than a month or so.

There will never be enough evidence for you. Osama could walk up and slap you in the face and you would still doubt it. The world is not confined to the space between your ears. Peel back the foil and let some truth slip in there once in a while.

That is a great idea Lineman. Maybe they will let him keep his head too!