Canada goose left to die after being shot by crossbow

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
As I recall , in Arizona if you harm a bald Eagle you'll do jail time and pay a hefty fine.
It is illegal to intentionally harm raptors around here, too. There are plenty of wild turkey, grouse, geese, ducks, mergansers, etc. around so killing raptors is viewed as killing for sport.

Save a critter but demand 1.8B Muslims get exterminated (due it false fears) shows how sensible we really are.
Speaking of being juvenile - you just have to introduce stuff in a topic that has bugger all to do with it. Muslims have sfa to do with wounded geese, jackass.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you have to make every thread you post in about muslims?
Apparently, it was put in to show that this place is somewhat hypocritical. If it starts tongues like yours wagging then it has stimulated feedback, debate was the intended goal. Not much to debate in your post or in pete's. One post is hardy a thread changer, you are still the king of irrelevant posts so your title is safe.

Speaking of being juvenile - you just have to introduce stuff in a topic that has bugger all to do with it. Muslims have sfa to do with wounded geese, jackass.
You forget where you are, Muslims are always on topic around here, some even view them as vermin and deserve that level of caring.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It is illegal to intentionally harm raptors around here, too. There are plenty of wild turkey, grouse, geese, ducks, mergansers, etc. around so killing raptors is viewed as killing for sport.

that prick needs counseling his thoughts run like a leaky A$$

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"even nuisance critters like geese." Perhaps your view is actually quite wrong, what makes them being alive a nuisance? Feel free to use more than 5 words if you can.

that prick needs counseling his thoughts run like a leaky A$$
lol, feel free to take up your own challenge. Talk about the blind leading the blind, if that statement doesn't apply to every member here then you need to take a good look around.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"even nuisance critters like geese."

Terrorist Muzzie Goose overpopulation is directly linked to "Climate Change":

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014

Incidentally I've tried the wild turkey out in the Ozarks. Fried it like chicken because all the locals raved about how much better it was than the store bought birds. They,,,,as usual,,,were full of shyt. Maybe I'm just use to the butterballs.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm guessing the increase is in 'snow geese' rather than Canadian geese as they all head for Mexico for the winter. It's like Canadians wintering in Miami as both are called, 'the other white meat'.

They,,,,as usual,,,were full of shyt. Maybe I'm just use to the butterballs.
How do you know that?? You are guessing something into a fact unless you served them a butterball and they said it was much better.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I'm guessing the increase is in 'snow geese' rather than Canadian geese as they all head for Mexico for the winter. It's like Canadians wintering in Miami as both are called, 'the other white meat'.

How do you know that?? You are guessing something into a fact unless you served them a butterball and they said it was much better.
Don't have a fvkin clue what you're talking about. I was addressing the lady no need to chime in with your weirdness.

You make no sense 75% of the time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't have a fvkin clue what you're talking about. I was addressing the lady no need to chime in with your weirdness.

You make no sense 75% of the time.
Not the first term I would use considering she views me as being a jackass.
As for your predicament, try looking at you as being the defective part as you seem to be disagreeing with something because you don't understand the argument rather than taking the time to understand it and then disagreeing with it. That's pretty standard around here with a lot of the members.

As for your rating it is below 50% and even lower in the Christian topics so don't pat your own back too hard just yet.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
What in the flying frig are you blathering about. This is just a website with people discussing issues. Get some help with your delusions sir and try to not blow shyt out of proportion.

What the fvck are you doing making this shyt your primary function in life?

Oh,,and as far as your religion is concerned, I am not in your cult so don't be surprised if I withhold certain things as to not rattle your cage. I don't worship your authority, which is a collection of books written by men.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I rest my case, why are you trying to reply to something you don't understand?? That isn't such a hard question really.
This place takes up about 3% of my time and 1% of my thinking to come up with the 'replies'.. Rattle my cage?? Why would you worship a book, I certainly don't. The time that worship enters the picture is spelled out quite clearly in the one book that matters.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Okay. If your babbling makes sense to you,,go for it. You're a majority of one.

I do still suggest a day of fishing and gathering thoughts. For what it's worth. I only wish I still lived close to a river so I could again.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
"even nuisance critters like geese." Perhaps your view is actually quite wrong, what makes them being alive a nuisance? Feel free to use more than 5 words if you can.
People make geese nuisances. If you cannot understand those 4 words then I will elaborate. The natural instinct for geese to do is migrate twice a year. Those migrations are interrupted when people start feeding the geese when they are due to fly south. Because they are well-fed and people keep them from being preyed upon, their numbers grow, they stay over for the winters, and they shtt everywhere like ........ well, geese. Goose shtt is not good for water that people swim in. It carried bacteria and other critters that become a problem if they are in overabundance. That happens on land, as well.
Is that descriptive enough for you?

Incidentally I've tried the wild turkey out in the Ozarks. Fried it like chicken because all the locals raved about how much better it was than the store bought birds. They,,,,as usual,,,were full of shyt. Maybe I'm just use to the butterballs.
It is pretty much the same around here. City folks and some rural folks do not hunt so wild meat is pretty foreign to them and they dislike it. It is usually stronger tasting than storebought food.

You would be guessing wrongly. Mostly it is the Canada goose that stays when they should be migrating.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"You would be guessing wrongly." That is the way guesses go, I won't even ask for a link to show somebody actually counted them.
Here I thought you would say something like they eat too much grain or bring in weeds to farmland. Having to **** is something I wasn't expecting to be their big flaw. lol

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
"You would be guessing wrongly." That is the way guesses go, I won't even ask for a link to show somebody actually counted them.
Here I thought you would say something like they eat too much grain or bring in weeds to farmland. Having to **** is something I wasn't expecting to be their big flaw. lol
When you see hundreds of geese on a beach, you might start to think otherwise.

Goose Management

Call for dogs to help control geese at Cultus Lake - Chilliwack Progress

Nuisance Canada Geese - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

DNR: Nuisance Canada Goose Management

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/canada-goose-resident-vs-migratory/

Geese - Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society

etc.

Either way, shooting them and leaving them wounded is despicable.