Canada drops out of top 10 most developed countries list

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Why some people pay attention to nonsense publications like this is beyond me.

some troll in an anti-Canadian or anti-regional slant while others genuinely seem to dislike where they live...pretty sad if you ask me. maybe their lives are simply unhappy and cranky becomes a way of life. could stem from male pattern baldness, erectile dysfunction, unhappy home life, crappy job, having cons in power for so long, being on the outside...that sort of thing. they ought to get out more. :smile:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Did you read the article?

The only thing upsetting to me is that Canada should have put this man's sorry butt on a plane to anywhere and got him out of Canada entirely.

A guy who spent 8 years in detention because he refused to identify the details of who he is and where he was from and the UN only finds blame with Canada?.... Even his home nation won't take him back - maybe he should go live with the idiots in the UN

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
some troll in an anti-Canadian or anti-regional slant while others genuinely seem to dislike where they live...pretty sad if you ask me. maybe their lives are simply unhappy and cranky becomes a way of life. could stem from male pattern baldness, erectile dysfunction, unhappy home life, crappy job, having cons in power for so long, being on the outside...that sort of thing. they ought to get out more. :smile:
Wow, I wasn't really expecting this deep of a confession without a big meltdown first. Hope some of those things get better in a decade or four.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Wow, I wasn't really expecting this deep of a confession without a big meltdown first. Hope some of those things get better in a decade or four.

nah, I gots iron hair, a granite johnson, lots to eat, a good wife and sh!t-eatin' grin...not sure about ol' cannuck-hater flossy tho'. :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We're in far worse shape than that. Free Trade and Free Markets is driving us down to Second World Status.. characterised by gross polarization of wealth. and a systematic dismantling of the industrial infrastructure.

We have produced a lost generation of young people who are burdened with virtually unpayable student loans and without the jobs by which they can start a family and own a home..

In the high places where our global policy initiatives are lovingly hatched these undevelopments are of course considered successful.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
After all this, where would I want to live? You guessed it.....Canada!

Where was the best place?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Typical of the UN - I agree, you can't really take what they say to heart. Let me see - my family has done very well under both the Libs and the Cons - I have no complaints other than our taxes are too high - oh wait - we have an infrastructure that those taxes pay for schooling, medical and social services. While things aren't perfect, I agree - there are a LOT of people that want to move here.

Weren't perfect under the Libs; isn't perfect under the Cons - and even if the NDP were to get in - won't be perfect then either. If we weren't so damn APATHETIC and actually quit bitching and start actively doing, maybe we'd be able to inch things closer to where they need to be.

JMHO

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Typical of the UN - I agree, you can't really take what they say to heart. Let me see - my family has done very well under both the Libs and the Cons - I have no complaints other than our taxes are too high - oh wait - we have an infrastructure that those taxes pay for schooling, medical and social services. While things aren't perfect, I agree - there are a LOT of people that want to move here.

Weren't perfect under the Libs; isn't perfect under the Cons - and even if the NDP were to get in - won't be perfect then either. If we weren't so damn APATHETIC and actually quit bitching and start actively doing, maybe we'd be able to inch things closer to where they need to be.

JMHO
Nope much easier saying liberals bad , conservatives worse and don't let me gat started on those ndp .
Or in any other order .