Canada.com Forum Is Back On Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Another great comment by VI

Pretty funny considering how badly she whined about not being welcomed here. I guess the microscopic bits of credibility she had left just went out the window.
Well lets see, in the few posts I read, you've been called an ass. We're all strangers here. we're not to be invited. You see how it's going.

Pretty much all they accused us of, is fair game there.

You have just got love hypocrisy at its most ignorant.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Check out the jollies on this fellah!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
hee hee hee....canada.com is back up and running? How interesting. Never been there, but maybe I should take a pop over, sign up for an account, and see what happens. ;)

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
There is very little going on at canada.com because hardly anyone knows it is functioning. You all rose to the challenge didn't you. That being the very reason I didn't want any of you to know. I knew you couldn't resist the urge to get in some nasty words and you didn't disappoint. I so wish you had. I thought that we were finally going to start getting along. canada.com could be up and running for a day or a week or forever - who knows. I really wanted to get along here and so did the others. Cannuck can't leave anyone alone. Bugging SJP, then Cliff, and me and probably Francis who is recovering from a car accident. All men sitting around like a bunch of children tee heeing in the sand box. Why can't you just let us post like everyone else?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I thought that we were finally going to start getting along.

You brought your crap from Canada.com here and now you are taking it back there. You have no intention of getting along unless everybody does it your way.

Ya gotta love it!!! I hope this stays here. Don't invite strangers!!! At least not any CC strangers. Now I have to remember how this works again. No smilies but that's okay.
You are, hands down the most childish person I have ever met on web forums. You are a silly twit and in saying that I mean no disrespect to other twits.

Cannuck can't leave anyone alone.

Sure I can...just not silly twits (again no disrespect to other twits). Joey has me on ignore so he doesn't care. Cliffy uses innuendo and half truths to calls people liars and murderers and I only call him on it (I know how bad that must suck) but doesn't have the testicles to call a spade a spade. I'm not sure who Francis is. As for you, you really have no business calling others a bunch of children. You have been told numerous times that if you don't like it here you should go somewhere else. Here's your perfect opportunity. I'm sure there are a few here that would gladly tell you to p*ss off.

As for me, I find you, Joey and Cliffy amusing so I hope you stick around.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Hell, I'm the only one on line over there. But there's 606 guests, must be something like having sex with a pig, it's ok, until someone sees you, I think I shall log out over there, lol.

No wonder they love it so much. There's no one there to counter SJP's BS and that of the sycophants that suck up to him.

I guess in a pond that small, even a guppy can look like a big "brown" trout...
quote from can.com:
Hello VI...

I'm no stranger, but I know strange when I see it...lmao...

So this is the infamous C.com...hmmm, not a very professional place.

By the troll baiting allowed to take place here, in the few posts I just read. Seems the caliber of this place is somewhat lacking, no wonder you all love it so much...

No there isn't much happening there right now. Considering the fact that less than a handful of us even know it's working again how could there be. Is it poorly set up - yes, it is now. It used to be almost identical to canadian content. We never had things like ignore or walls to write on. When Canwest began to have financial problems, the whole site changed and it left all of us wondering what was going on. They never came on line to explain anything to us. All of the old posts are gone. There is truly no way of contacting former posters to say it appears to be open for business again. There may well be room for troll baiting there but other than the troll Harley that we all know, it really wasn't a problem. There was trouble on occassion but that's a given on any forum. I've seen 10 times the trouble and the fighting here then I ever saw there. I notice that over there LW is very nice but not so nice to me here and I don't even know why. I saw Karrie rip a strip off you the other day and you fall all over yourself saying your sorry. Now that isn't such a bad thing. I just have to wonder why so many people here go on the attack like they do and why little words like "I'm sorry" can't be said. It was much much more strict there regarding swearing and calling people names. People got banned from there quickly and permanently unless they found a way back like HH kept doing. She kept registering under a different name. The moderator there was one person and he did not make friends with us or chat with us. Much easier to control the bad things that way. As far as we know at this moment, there might not even be a moderator over there. SJP found it working just by a fluke. I contacted the powers that be over there and asked why it wasn't working. I was told it was but it was not. I contacted a person again and told him just that much. I never heard back from him so I assumed (and probably many others did too) that it was dead. I never checked back but Spade did. He posted. SJP posted. Before I got the chance to tell him not to announce it here, he did. No - I did not want any of you to know. I'm sorry but I expected the people here would be very nasty about it and make comments about us getting off here and back to there. I didn't want that to happen but it basically has. Why can't we just post in both forums? Is it so hard to accept newcomers?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
You brought your crap from Canada.com here and now you are taking it back there. You have no intention of getting along unless everybody does it your way.

You are, hands down the most childish person I have ever met on web forums. You are a silly twit and in saying that I mean no disrespect to other twits.

Sure I can...just not silly twits (again no disrespect to other twits). Joey has me on ignore so he doesn't care. Cliffy uses innuendo and half truths to calls people liars and murderers and I only call him on it (I know how bad that must suck) but doesn't have the testicles to call a spade a spade. I'm not sure who Francis is. As for you, you really have no business calling others a bunch of children. You have been told numerous times that if you don't like it here you should go somewhere else. Here's your perfect opportunity. I'm sure there are a few here that would gladly tell you to p*ss off.

As for me, I find you, Joey and Cliffy amusing so I hope you stick around.
SJP was right. You are one sick puppy.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I notice that over there LW is very nice but not so nice to me here and I don't even know why.

Excuse me? Why don't you point out where LW didn't at least attempt to be courteous to you? Is it just possible that you played your part in it? LW does not take well to people who look and listen for things at which to be annoyed. LW finds it hard to compromise himself for anyone who condemns him based on the fact that LW is brutally honest enough to say exactly what he sees as a problem. Why the Hell am I speaking to you in third person as if you were a child?

See ... online we come from all walks of life and this don't-raise-your-voice-or-I'll-cry manner of your is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. There are several reasons for this and I bear my own part in it for being too easy-going - so easy-going that I tend to be walked over ... untill I finally snap back.

Perhaps you haven't experience with manipulative finger-pointers and too-sensitive people. I do ... in several relationships with "abused" women. I vowed I will never again pussy-foot around another one's fragile feelings. I am blunt, to-the-point and NOT politically correct. I prefer the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth. One cannot express that whist tip-toeing around lest one offends someone who will just go find something else in which to find offence. If you failed to heed the warning growls, I can hardly be held responsible when the bark spooked you.

Don't you worry your easily upsettable self. I still don't like the format over there - precisely why I have only posted today on an account registered April 20 2006.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Come on you guys. try getting along. None of you are as bad as what the other side is implying. It cuts both ways. Just be civil and let it go.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Excuse me? Why don't you point out where LW didn't at least attempt to be courteous to you? Is it just possible that you played your part in it? LW does not take well to people who look and listen for things at which to be annoyed. LW finds it hard to compromise himself for anyone who condemns him based on the fact that LW is brutally honest enough to say exactly what he sees as a problem. Why the Hell am I speaking to you in third person as if you were a child?

See ... online we come from all walks of life and this don't-raise-your-voice-or-I'll-cry manner of your is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. There are several reasons for this and I bear my own part in it for being too easy-going - so easy-going that I tend to be walked over ... untill I finally snap back.

Perhaps you haven't experience with manipulative finger-pointers and too-sensitive people. I do ... in several relationships with "abused" women. I vowed I will never again pussy-foot around another one's fragile feelings. I am blunt, to-the-point and NOT politically correct. I prefer the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth. One cannot express that whist tip-toeing around lest one offends someone who will just go find something else in which to find offence. If you failed to heed the warning growls, I can hardly be held responsible when the bark spooked you.

Don't you worry your easily upsettable self. I still don't like the format over there - precisely why I have only posted today on an account registered April 20 2006.
You still can't say why we can't just have a conversation. Why do I have to have thick skin for you to show civility? I completely agree that no one agrees with everyone all the time but because I don't agree with you on something just doesn't mean to me that I have to call you a name or that I have to accept being called a name. I'm not saying that you have called me a name. Maybe you did - I don't remember. Insults like Cannucks are so totally un-necessary. I rarely speak to a soul the way I spoke to him and anyone I have talked to for years can tell you that. I also refuse to be his or anyone's doormat. We had strict rules on canada.com and you simply could not call people the things that are allowed on here because you were gone the moment the mod. read it. I'm sure you have heard JLM speak of responding to a post by a troll and he was totally banned. I had no idea he was banned. I guess I never saw his post but again - on there nasty posts were instantly removed. There is a form of tolerance here that goes against what the posted rules are regarding name calling and bad language. Nothing I can do about it so I chose to live with it and that is why I am still here. I've looked at lots of forums that I think are crap and contrary to what you believe, the forums there as I've stated, were very similar to here and that's the reason these forums got a whole load of us at one time. These forums felt like a very familiar setting. They are not, but in the beginning they did feel like it. I don't have a bone to pick with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.