Can goodness be known apart from evil?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I know my wife loves me. How can I prove that to anyone? I just 'know'.

biological changes that show in body language prove to you that she loves you. You may not be aware that you are subconciously reading her.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Oh I know it, but why should you or anyone believe me? Take me on my word?

Just wonderin'.

And welcome back twila. :smile:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Just wonderin'.

Humans read body language far more then they allow them selves to believe. If your wife lied to you about her love, you'd know it. The human body can not lie about what it feels. Only the mouth can lie. This I know from the things I have read and the documentaries I have watched.

And welcome back twila. :smile:

Thanks. It's good to be back and see everyone still here and still as clever and witty as ever

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Humans read body language far more then they allow them selves to believe. If your wife lied to you about her love, you'd know it. The human body can not lie about what it feels. Only the mouth can lie. This I know from the things I have read and the documentaries I have watched.

Thanks. It's good to be back and see everyone still here and still as clever and witty as ever

Yes...but when I tell you that so and so loves me, should you believe me? Why? On my word? Your being able to relate to my circumstance? Because I have nice hair? Because I claim an intangible doesn't mean you have to swallow it. Could be a tallish tale. An insecure cover-up lie. A presumption made by me that others might find very reasonable when in fact I was being played by some chick.

Oh for heaven's sake I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I'm drunk with power, er, the spring-like temps outside I mean. Yes, definitely the temps.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yes...but when I tell you that so and so loves me, should you believe me? Why? On my word? Your being able to relate to my circumstance? Because I have nice hair? Because I claim an intangible doesn't mean you have to swallow it. Could be a tallish tale. An insecure cover-up lie. A presumption made by me that others might find very reasonable when in fact I was being played by some chick.

Should I believe you? Depends on who you are. There are way too many variables

I don't take the words from someones mouth as truth. I watch the micro expressions.

Drunk on power? awesome!!!! just drunk would be awesome....is it the weekend yet? My brain wants to revolt from the seriousness of being a responsible worker bee.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The weekend started here three minutes ago. I'v already been to the Liquor store. The next six hours are critical.

The time change, I'd forgotten, I can't go out till dusk at least. Will the sun never set?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Nobody should take anybody's word on anything. If you really want to know if she loves you, lock her in the trunk of your car for 2 hours and see how she reacts when you let her out. If you did that to your dog, would it react the same as your wife or girlfriend?