Call her Senator... or else!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
When my husband got me an engraved bracelet for mother's day my kids read the word he'd had put on it and gasped. lol.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Believe me when I tell you that Petros knows well who YJ is. YJ is another from canada.com".

Being the decent guy that I am, I would like to think that "Crazy bitch" referred to Barbara Boxer - in context most everyone would think that - and not me.

I would like to believe that despite out occasional differences, petros would NOT call me a bitch.

And I would also like to believe that Cannuck made the "correction" tongue in cheek.

But it would not surprise me if I were wrong. Hate goes a long ways.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
She was speaking to a military person. Saying "Sir" or "Ma'am" is addressing authority and taught from day 1 in the military. Actually Minute one.

<On bus at Parris Island SC...Marine Corp Recruit Depot...Minute One>

"AWRIGHT LISTEN UP! WHEN I GIVE YOU THE WORD YOU ARE GONNA GET OFF MY BUS. YOU WILL KEEP YOUR STINKING MOUTHS SHUT UNLESS YOU ARE SPOKEN TO. WHEN YOU ARE SPOKEN TO YOU WILL RESPOND WITH EITHER YES SIR OR NO SIR..DO YOU FREAKS UNDERSTAND?"

Get what I mean?

It would have been awesome if she heard the response...

"Sorry SEN-A-TOOOOR."

SIR, YES SIR.
As I stepped on the yellow footprints. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Of course you stepped on THEIR yellow footprints.

That always irked me. Everything was their's.

"You're gonna take my doggone bootlaces out of my doggone package and you're gonna pick up my doggone left boot and you're gonna start lacing my boot left over doggone right..."

"Pick up my doggone seabags..."

"Ya'll better be polishing my doggone boots..."

Mind you we were the ones wearing the stuff and cleaning the stuff...but it was their's.

Ahhhh Parris Island

Last edited: