C.u.p.e

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You didn't answer my question.

What a shock.:roll:

Plus the unions are comprised of employees and they are the ones who decide when to strike so don't give me this dictatorship nonsense.

Tell that to the guys at CVRD when they agreed to the offer and United Steelworkers didn't ... or the guys at Xstrada who liked the benefits package but the Millworkers Union didn't.

CVRD is nickel. It doesn't have anything to do with steel. What do Autoworkers have to do with CP Rail? They're a greedy business - a tapeworm - whose only purpose is to guarantee incompetence while biting the very hand that feeds them.

Wolf

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Tell that to the guys at CVRD when they agreed to the offer and United Steelworkers didn't ... or the guys at Xstrada who liked the benefits package but the Millworkers Union didn't.

CVRD is nickel. It doesn't have anything to do with steel. What do Autoworkers have to do with CP Rail? They're a greedy business - a tapeworm - whose only purpose is to guarantee incompetence while biting the very hand that feeds them.

Wolf

Was that even answer?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
If I want to earn more as a teacher what do I have to do?

Wage scale is taped out unless you move to the private sector but I know a few who went to private schools and some who have come from private schools and the wage is the same. If you want to make more move to a highschool or administration.

I know what your looking for but you won't get it from me.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There is big money to be made in this world if you really want it. But no matter what you do in a union shop you'll only get the maximum agreed to by way of red tape. You protect mediocrity at the expense of top performance.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Yes, way to figure that out.

I also have a private buisness and hold a few rental properties.

I must be a lazy underachiever.:lol:

Avro
I assume you brought in a union to help your private business?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
There is big money to be made in this world if you really want it. But no matter what you do in a union shop you'll only get the maximum agreed to by way of red tape. You protect mediocrity at the expense of top performance.

I knew you were fishing.

To bad teachers can't earn more in teaching but can with promotion.

In my union guys get let go all the time for infractions and work not being done. Some just plain quit after a few months becuase they thought they wouldn't have to work. I've worked in both private and public companies and I have found in both you will always get those who seem to drift through with no effort at all. I hire people from the union for my buisness because I know they will do the work and I can trust they won't steal anything.