Bruce Springsteen Cancels Show Because He Wants Transgender Men To Be In Ladies Room

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I agree with you Blackleaf. Ever since Caitlan (aka Bruce) Jenner decided after what, 40 years, that he was a woman it seems to be in vogue. I mean, come on - 40 years? Me thinks its a gag at best and he's making a ton of money doing it. Has he actually had his you-know-whatis cut off? We'll never know - he can say he has ..... btw he's butt ugly too!!

I'm simply not buying it.

JMHO

"Transgender issues" are the latest trendy thing with the Western Left. The BBC (of course) are always having "news" stories (which most people don't care about. They want proper news) about "transgender issues". And the government keeps coming out every so often telling us that "hundreds of thousands" of people in the UK are "transgender" and that the numbers are "growing rapidly." Yet when you look at the actual stats you will see that probably only around 500 people, if that, in the UK are "transgender" and that it's nowhere near as big an issue as the Lefties in the BBC and the government are making it out to be.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Important Message from Bryan Adams:
Stop Bill 1523
Mississippi has passed anti-LGBT ‘Religious Liberty’ bill 1523. I find it incomprehensible that LGBT citizens are being discriminated against in the state of Mississippi. I cannot in good conscience perform in a State where certain people are being denied their civil rights due to their sexual orientation. Therefore i’m cancelling my 14 April show at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum. Using my voice I stand in solidarity with all my LGBT friends to repeal this extremely discriminatory bill. Hopefully Mississippi will right itself and I can come back and perform for all of my many fans. I look forward to that day.
#stop1523

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Important Message from Bryan Adams:
Stop Bill 1523
Mississippi has passed anti-LGBT ‘Religious Liberty’ bill 1523. I find it incomprehensible that LGBT citizens are being discriminated against in the state of Mississippi. I cannot in good conscience perform in a State where certain people are being denied their civil rights due to their sexual orientation. Therefore i’m cancelling my 14 April show at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum. Using my voice I stand in solidarity with all my LGBT friends to repeal this extremely discriminatory bill. Hopefully Mississippi will right itself and I can come back and perform for all of my many fans. I look forward to that day.
#stop1523
OK, now I want my state to pass an anti-LGBT law.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have no idea why people care what washroom anybody uses. For the ladies, the woman's washrooms have private stalls. For the gents, like its not like they would not have seen a d-ick before. What does it matter where or how they pee? And if it does matter, consider this: what about gay men? Ever thought the guy peeing next to you may be looking at your wiener? You may want to use the bushes out back exclusively now.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over anti-gay law
WENN.COM
First posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 08:53 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, April 11, 2016 09:33 AM EDT
Bryan Adams has cancelled a concert in Mississippi in protest of the state's 'Religious Liberty' bill.

The 56-year-old singer was due to perform at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi on April 14. However, in a statement posted on his social media pages, Bryan explained that he made the decision to pull the gig because he disagrees so strongly with the 1523 bill - which allows business, religiously-affiliated organizations and individuals the opportunity to deny service to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) people, single mothers or anyone who offends their "sincerely held religious belief".

The law, which was passed last week and will take effect in July, has been described as the most aggressive anti-LGBT law in America.

"Mississippi has passed anti-LGBT '€˜Religious Liberty'€™ bill 1523. I find it incomprehensible that LGBT citizens are being discriminated against in the state of Mississippi," Bryan wrote. "I cannot in good conscience perform in a State where certain people are being denied their civil rights due to their sexual orientation. Therefore I'€™m cancelling my April 14 show at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum."

Bryan continued with his post to explain he's hoping his decision will help draw attention to the state's "extremely discriminatory" law.

"Using my voice I stand in solidarity with all my LGBT friends to repeal this extremely discriminatory bill. Hopefully Mississippi will right itself and I can come back and perform for all of my many fans. I look forward to that day," he concluded, adding the hashtag "#stop1523".

Bryan's statement comes just days after Bruce Springsteen hit headlines for cancelling a show in North Carolina over the weekend because of the state's "bathroom" law, which dictates the bathrooms that can be used by transgender people.

"Taking all of this into account," Bruce wrote on his official website, "I feel that this is a time for me and the band to show solidarity for those freedom fighters." As a result, and with deepest apologies to our dedicated fans in Greensboro, we have canceled our show scheduled for Sunday, April 10th."
Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over anti-gay law | Music | Entertainment |

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Don't understand any of it . the XX and the XY and something that varies between those two but who the hell knows. If I was a Lady and a man was in the restroom I would not use it and if I was a man and a woman was in the restroom I also would not use it. I think the solution is to have single bathoom's that are coed.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Bryan Adams cancels

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's a load of bollocks. Chopping your todger off does not make you a woman.

Let's face facts here: tranny men are still men and tranny women are still women.

And you're a bloody idiot.

I agree with you Blackleaf. Ever since Caitlan (aka Bruce) Jenner decided after what, 40 years, that he was a woman it seems to be in vogue. I mean, come on - 40 years? Me thinks its a gag at best and he's making a ton of money doing it. Has he actually had his you-know-whatis cut off? We'll never know - he can say he has ..... btw he's butt ugly too!!

I'm simply not buying it.

JMHO

Caitlyn - besides being an effin moron and other things - was always trans. She transitioned only recently likely for a number of reasons, some even political.

That doesn't mean she wasn't trans, it just means she's a douche.

As for whether she fully transitioned - that's not your business. Unless you want to show us your privates to let us see if you're really the gender you say you are.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And you're a bloody idiot.

Nope. I'm right. You're the idiot.

I'm fed up with this obsession with trannies. The way the Left are banging on about trannies - and let's get things right here, a man chopping his winkle off and dressing up in a dress and suspenders does not make him a woman, and a woman receiving some male hormones and dressing up as man doesn't make her a man - you'd be forgiven for thinking that there are suddenly loads of trannies knocking about when, in reality, maybe out 500 weirdos in the UK (not 600,000 as the BBC keeps telling us) are trannies and probably just a few thousand in the US. There are nowhere near as many trannies knocking about as the left wing media and government would have us believe. Trannies are just the latest trendy thing with the Left at the moment.