Britons rank Israel 'worst country'

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
We spent the New years Eve weekend with a young woman from Isreal.

I took her down to the Jewish Community Centre in Vancouver (41st and Granville for those who want to know) It was a great disappointment for her. We had a gentleman from the centre come up and ask us where we were from.

She tell him she's from Isreal. He asks her if she felt she was more polite now that she's been to Canada. After we both picked ourselves up off the floor and were able to control the giggling she answered him with a yes.\

She had explained how in Isreal people there are quite rude. It seems this gentleman prooved her point without even trying too.

She is a very nice. open minded. articulate. intelligent woman. She is thinking of staying in Canada.

She wrote in the guest book at the centre about how boring it (the centre)was. She asked me if these people are so infaturated with Isreal how come they don't live there. I had no answer for that one.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I took her down to the Jewish Community Centre in Vancouver (41st and Granville for those who want to know) It was a great disappointment for her. We had a gentleman from the centre come up and ask us where we were from.

She tell him she's from Isreal. He asks her if she felt she was more polite now that she's been to Canada. After we both picked ourselves up off the floor and were able to control the giggling she answered him with a yes.\

She had explained how in Isreal people there are quite rude. It seems this gentleman prooved her point without even trying too.

She is a very nice. open minded. articulate. intelligent woman. She is thinking of staying in Canada.

She wrote in the guest book at the centre about how boring it (the centre)was. She asked me if these people are so infaturated with Isreal how come they don't live there. I had no answer for that one.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Any person who is searching for a safe and secure lifestyle would think twice before relocating to any of the Middle Eastern countries. Small wonder the lady found our country boring!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Any person who is searching for a safe and secure lifestyle would think twice before relocating to any of the Middle Eastern countries. Small wonder the lady found our country boring!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Small wonder the lady found our country boring!

No. She found the centre boring not Canada. She loves Canada. However she does miss home. Her family. Her friends.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

No. She found the centre boring not Canada. She loves Canada. However she does miss home. Her family. Her friends.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003