British soldier in Iraq describes moment Americans attacked his convoy

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
yes but like in vietnam the US go in with good intentions, to help the country sort out their own problems.

in iraq the US are teaching their army to fight and gain control of their country.

and the US are very well trained. just because they have made mistakes doesnt mean you can call them guttless and mindless and useless.

and in ww2 the US saved the Brits. you gotta keep that in mind that if we didnt come in you would either be speaking German right now or you would not be here today.

you have a LOT to thank the USA for. so when all you people say stuff like 'the yanks are pathetic and useless'. just keep in mind what we did for you. and what we are doing right now to help you.

- steve from California

:roll::roll::roll:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So I guess we lost Korea now. Although it was a UN War the US somehow lost it.

Lets see. N. Korea invades S. Korea. The UN/US pushes them into China...China enters war...pushes the UN/US back to the 38th and the UN/US holds them there. A cease fire is signed.

The US loses. Ok...got you. :roll:

Desert Storm...US lost that I guess.
Panama...loss

Iraq and Afghanistan are still ongoing... loss. (sigh)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So I guess we lost Korea now. Although it was a UN War the US somehow lost it.

Lets see. N. Korea invades S. Korea. The UN/US pushes them into China...China enters war...pushes the UN/US back to the 38th and the UN/US holds them there. A cease fire is signed.

The US loses. Ok...got you. :roll:

Desert Storm...US lost that I guess.
Panama...loss

Iraq and Afghanistan are still ongoing... loss. (sigh)

How in Hell do you live in a black-and-white world? As far as I recall, cease fire means the same as draw - no winner, no loser - no for us no against us.

Woof!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How in Hell do you live in a black-and-white world? As far as I recall, cease fire means the same as draw - no winner, no loser - no for us no against us.

Woof!

Then I guess we shouldn't be blamed for losing them either. Personally I think the war was won in Korea. N. Korea's intent was to take over S. Korea...it was not accomplished.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
but its true !! the USA saved all of your asses !!

and the us heard about conflict and rivalry in Vietnam so they went in to see what it was all about but then it all became hostile.

seriously dude get the facts and stop saying bad things of the USA.

i dont care who says what.

just saying bad things about the US is so stupid because we have done so many great things and it is a great country. just because of this friendly fire issue at the moment.

- steve from California

Oh boy Steve... welcome to the jungle! Buckle your chin strap and get yourself a bucket.