BREAKING: British PM Issues Shocking Statement on Trump… World Leaders Stunned

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
As long as the moon rises and people who own dogs are not responsible. There are people among you who would rather eat the dog than work the street on a leash attached to a dog and pick up it's shjit when and where it requires you to do so, instead of training them to use the same squat you do. I don't think that's an example of responsibility rather than an example of conditioning. Most streets have gutters for that sort of thing I understand.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Trump is what Cameron would be like had he been a proper Tory rather than a PC liberal. It's no wonder traditional Tory voters are flocking to Ukip, as Ukip are what the Tory party should be like and used to be like back in the day.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
love Trump or hate him, he's accomplished what he set out to do, so yeah, I suppose you have to respect his accomplishments to date anyway. But with 6 months to go, it'll be interesting to see if he can keep his support up. I suppose he'll run against Hellery, and I dislike her so much, I'd likely vote for him myself. Unfortunately, it would either be that or not vote at all and I simply can't not vote.

It's gonna be an interesting 6 months, fer sure!

IMHO
He set out to accomplish the Republican nomination? That's funny, I thought he set out to accomplish being elected President.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Trump says what has to be said, but other politians are to much of a coward to say what has to be said.

That's why Trump is winning most primaries.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We'll see if he is electable or not.

If he's not elected there will be civil war, if he is elected there will be civil war, there will be civil war, Hillary will win.

BREAKING: British PM Issues Shocking Statement on Trump… World Leaders Stunned

: BREAKING: British PM Issues Shocking Statement on Trump... World Leaders Stunned

/////////////////////

Holly Sh*t!! 8O
Of course they're stunned that's why up to our knees in shjt.