Bozos at Faux News At it Again

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Like the Mr Universe pageant, where they ask them about deer hunting and American values?

Not my cup of tea either. But there is more of 'sport like' atmosphere to these, because of the weight lifting aspect. (At least according to some people, personally I'd rather watch paint dry.) And they have these weight lifting/body sculpting events for women as well.

I wouldn't categorize them quite the same as a 'beauty pageant', but not that far off either.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yes ladies I know. It does not matter if he can carry on a conversation. He does not have to talk.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yes ladies I know. It does not matter if he can carry on a conversation. He does not have to talk.

Um, yes, it does matter. Lol. No way do I want to a guy who uses more hair product than I do. :D

Anyway, give me a great sense of humour any day of the week. Now that's a very sexy thing! ;)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Um, yes, it does matter. Lol. No way do I want to a guy who uses more hair product than I do. :D

Anyway, give me a great sense of humour any day of the week. Now that's a very sexy thing! ;)

Sorry but this would be a one night stand- only one of him and so much..................... to do.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Appears to be an Epic fail Buck.

https://www.facebook.com/ToddStarnesFNC
CNN yanks story accusing me of being a racist. Please share. These people are just ruthless.

You won’t believe what CNN considers racist | Fox News

However, CNN reported that my comments were directed at Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, after she had been crowned the new Miss America.

“Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow,” read the headline of a CNN story written by Leslie Bentz.

“No sooner had the tiara been placed atop her head than a barrage of racist tweets flooded the Internet,” Bentz wrote.

Then, she quoted and posted a screen grab of my tweet about Miss Kansas.

Fortunately, Twitter keeps a time stamp of every posting – and in just a matter of minutes I was able to prove the CNN report was incorrect.

My tweet was posted at 10:53 p.m. eastern, according to the Twitter time stamp.Miss New York was announced as the winner of the pageant at 10:57:18 p.m. eastern. It shows I was tweeting about Miss Kansas – not Miss New York.

NBC reporter Eun Kyung Kim followed suit in a story titled, “New Miss America’s Indian heritage sparks racist comments.”

Cannuck- No reply?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
His facebook said, "Americans were backing Miss Kansas -- but the liberal Miss America judges were not interested in a gun-toting, deer-hunting, military veteran."

I frankly couldn't care less but he sure looks to be talking past tense.

Or maybe he has psychic powers, like me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
His facebook said, "Americans were backing Miss Kansas -- but the liberal Miss America judges were not interested in a gun-toting, deer-hunting, military veteran."

I frankly couldn't care less but he sure looks to be talking past tense.

Or maybe he has psychic powers, like me.
His postings were before the winner was announced were they not? If they were, and I understand they were then it does not make it racist.
It is FOX News- Conservative-

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
His postings were before the winner was announced were they not? If they were, and I understand they were then it does not make it racist.
It is FOX News- Conservative-
Not according to that post. "Were" is not "will".

I assume we are talking about the same person, but whether he said it before or after it is idiotic.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Not according to that post. "Were" is not "will".

I assume we are talking about the same person, but whether he said it before or after it is idiotic.

He was pumping for the Veteran, before the winner was announced. How is that racist?
What would you expect from Fox News?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He was pumping for the Veteran, before the winner was announced. How is that racist?
What would you expect from Fox News?
Those Fox idiots can't stop themselves from making everything political. Injects "liberal" into the decision, what a complete moron.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Those Fox idiots can't stop themselves from making everything political. Injects "liberal" into the decision, what a complete moron.

I agree- The point is not if he is an idiot, he is, the point is were his posting and comments racist.
IMHO they were not.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I agree- The point is not if he is an idiot, he is, the point is were his posting and comments racist.
IMHO they were not.
By injecting "liberal" into the decision they are claiming that the other is more culturally fit to win, which in my books can't mean much else.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
“Well they just picked a Muslim for Miss America. That must’ve made Obama happy. Maybe he had a vote,” said one user.
“I am literally soo mad right now a ARAB won. #MissAmerica” wrote another.

^ Foolishness - nothing more.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
By injecting "liberal" into the decision they are claiming that the other is more culturally fit to win, which in my books can't mean much else.

Open to interpretation is it not?
And I am not a fan of Fox.
They walk the edge all the time.

“Well they just picked a Muslim for Miss America. That must’ve made Obama happy. Maybe he had a vote,” said one user.
“I am literally soo mad right now a ARAB won. #MissAmerica” wrote another.

^ Foolishness - nothing more.

Not by Fox news. We can go thru these threads for similar posts. Now can't we?