Boy kills himself with family gun

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Actually you are considered far left by those of us that are more or less in the middle.
It was the liberal left that decided that it is OK to wear a turban instead of a hard hat too.

For me that's a safety issue. I'd support a safety helmet version of a turban.

How do you feel about bicycle helmets? Everyone should wear, or would that be a nanny state law?

AyameTaylor

Nominee Member
Oct 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Not sure I follow. How is a handgun "predictable? Does it not depend on outside variables?? Like the skill of the handler , the emotional state of the one handling the gun. The surroundings themselves?? Don't guns jam sometimes?? Maybe I have been watching too many CSI and crime stories ;-)

Sure, Guns rely on outside variables to work, however, how isn't it predictable. "Pull trigger to shoot, just remember the Safety is off." Pretty predictable to me, Oh and about the Guns that jam; that's generally from improper cleaning.

My money is on the well trained dog. (NOT a pitbull or something equally overly aggressive. That is not even a consideration) HEck.........even a small dog trained to alert on unusual sounds , would be fine by me. Yappy ones can do the job quite well.

Wow, You honestly believe that there are "overly aggressive" dogs. though i am not surprised that you would label a pit bull as one, considering your stance on guns and the people who own them. I mean honestly, it's not the dog it's the owner. Honestly, you should stop while your a head.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Wow, You honestly believe that there are "overly aggressive" dogs. though i am not surprised that you would label a pit bull as one, considering your stance on guns and the people who own them. I mean honestly, it's not the dog it's the owner. Honestly, you should stop while your a head.

You don't know much about dogs, you must be one of those apologizers for everyone and every thing.

Just as there are people with mental problems, there are dogs with mental problems. To ignore that concept is ignore reality.