Boy, 13 Brutally Murdered By Syrian Government

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Below is a good analysis by Neil Macdonald of the CBC.

Monsters, politics, and a Syrian boy's agony - World - CBC News

I agree completely with the opinion, obviously YOU really didn't read it completely as he also disagrees with your assessment of the situation.

Israel appreciates the fact that the Assads have kept the northern border quiet for nearly 40 years now, and fears any government that supplants the secular tyrants in Damascus may be infected by Islamists.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
What we should do is, ignore the whole of the ME and let them kill them selves. I don't give two ****s as to what the jews and muslims do to each other. It bothers me that collective guilt dictates that we bend over to what Israel wants, F-the consequences. \

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Syrai is a delicate issue with them being able to shut off the water down the Jordan and screw everyone in the West Bank. East Bank and Israel.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
No he's not, he is a representative of a typical Muslim, just ask durry, the resident genius when it comes to history.

Hmmmm. Just like fascist General Rios-Montt who killed 200,000 Ixil Indians in Central America. Oh no, wait ~ he's not a fascist but a typical representative of Christian bigotry.