Bono supports hate speech?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So, given that CB feels this song is "hate speech", it would appear that he moonlights for the Broadcast Standards Council.
Not at all. But I'm not even remotely surprised you failed to grasp the context of my OP.

The CBSC is simply another group of idiots that should give their heads a shake.

Money For Nothing is hate speech, Spike Jones' "The Fuhrer's Face" is obviously hate speech and I guess "The Night They drove Old Dixie Down" could be considered hate speech as well.
Not by myself.

Will these silly people kindly **** off and leave the rest of us alone.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you and your weak, asinine trolling. Unless I've interpreted a serious cognitive issue as trolling. Which may be the case, since you so sadly missed the glaring point of the OP.

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
LOL...Throwing out the troll label is one of the last vestiges of a lost debate. In your case, it almost always follows your questioning people's cognitive abilities and that almost always follows a statement pointing out the ridiculously obvious (ie - what the CBSC is).

You really need to turn it up a notch CB. Why don't you try and explain why you feel the song is hate speech. At least the "idiots" at CBSC could do that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL...Throwing out the troll label is one of the last vestiges of a lost debate.
There was a debate? All I saw was you being confused about the context of the OP. As I made mention of in my reply to you.

In your case, it almost always follows your questioning people's cognitive abilities and that almost always follows a statement pointing out the ridiculously obvious (ie - what the CBSC is).
Since you failed to grasp the context of the OP, twice now, as indicated in your quote below. You are either trolling, or have cognitive issues. Given the extent of the issue, I'm leaning to cognitive or comprehension issues.

That's an opinion, based on the facts at hand.

You really need to turn it up a notch CB.
If I was engaged with a member of some skill, I would. But your posts are hardly the stuff I waste my efforts on. Since your goal post moving and simple ignoring of presented facts in threads you attempted to engage me in, on Islam and the Haudenosaunee Passport, I simply refuse to waste anymore time giving your posts anymore respect than I would the fish scales left behind in the bottom of my ice fishing pails.

Why don't you try and explain why you feel the song is hate speech.
Why can't you grasp that I actually don't. Just as I don't think Robert Smith and the Cure's song killing an Arab is hate speech. Just as I don't feel that any of the songs you listed are.

At least the "idiots" at CBSC could do that.
And yet they're still idiots.

Go figure.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Thread title - Bono Supports Hate Speech.

First sentence in first post - "Looks that way to me..."

Twist away CB...twist away...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Thread title - Bono Supports Hate Speech.

First sentence in first post - "Looks that way to me..."

I know sarcasm is lost on the weak minded. But you've made it an art form, bravo.

Most people actually grasped the context, by reading on...

I wonder if someone would get away with "Shoot the Kaffir" or "Shoot the Spic" or "Shoot the niggar"?

I wonder if he'd endorse those names, because they had their place in time?

Which summed up a scathing indictment of the moral relativism of the left.

Why is it, you and Gh are the only two that didn't get it?

Oh ya, trolls of a feather and all...;-)

Although I'm positive I'm giving one of you way, way to much credit!

Twist away CB...twist away...
The only one twisting is you Cannuck. Selective quotation, out of context quotation, low cognitive skills, comprehension issues, simple trolling. Take your pick.

I'd say you were being obtuse in your pathetic attempt to troll me, but I think that would be giving you way to much credit.

But please, by all means, keep twisting away. I'm here all weekend. At least you'll provide me with countless minutes of laughter and amusement.

Last edited: