Boehner's Netanyahu Invite Irks White House

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That line in megahertz post almost had me choke on my coffee and I was just about to comment when I read your post :lol:
Perhaps the next one will have a better outcome. Still riding the coat-tails of others as you can't come up with anything original. This is going to be a fun day. The difference is you can make fun of me for certain traits but I get to look at a lack of morals that both you and boomer posses as being the base for my attacks, like this one as you both support an anonymous war against Muslim women and children.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=05UGYjB4Tyo

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Irks. There's a great word.

It's pretty bush league. We're use to it in Canada--Quebec does the same thing every time.

"The Iranian threat"? Seriously? You are in Iraq and Syria blowing up ISIS and now Iran is the threat? I doubt most politicans know the difference between Shi'a and Sunni.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Where's the proof that Iran had anything to do with that? They denied it vociferously and, again, no evidence that Iran did it has ever been presented.

Islamic Jihad Organization... allied and supported by Iran.

Some in the Tin Hat crowd says Israel created 9/11 -- by any chance do you believe that as well?

Don't be stupid.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Islamic Jihad Organization... allied and supported by Iran.

Don't be stupid.

"senior Iranian officials denied the alleged connections. For instance, Mehdi Karroubi claimed that Iran had not been related to the group, stating "Because like you, we learn about their existence or nonexistence through the mass media and our information about them is as much as yours."[1] from wiki

You're the one who is stupid in believing all the bullshtt given to you by the far right. Iran has consistently denied any such affiliation and not one shred of evidence has been given to prove the allegation.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"senior Iranian officials denied the alleged connections. For instance, Mehdi Karroubi claimed that Iran had not been related to the group, stating "Because like you, we learn about their existence or nonexistence through the mass media and our information about them is as much as yours."[1] from wiki

You're the one who is stupid in believing all the bullshtt given to you by the far right. Iran has consistently denied any such affiliation and not one shred of evidence has been given to prove the allegation.

Oh well that settles it! Iran said they had nothing to do with it! You schooled me there Gopher!

lmao... libs... they make me laugh.

\

Oh yeah?

How long till your next post of gibberish? It's 10:51AM EST. You are on the clock moron.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Schooled is right. You undoubtedly believed the stories of WMD in Iraq as well. Again, no proof. Same stories about Iran - no proof. Just allegations like the 9/11 tin hatters.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Schooled is right. You undoubtedly believed the stories of WMD in Iraq as well. Again, no proof. Same stories about Iran - no proof. Just allegations like the 9/11 tin hatters.

Proof but libtards will believe what they are told like good sheep.

Like this...

You said the thief was an Agent Provocateur! lmao... YOU SAID THAT!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
nice change of subject - thanks for conceding that you have no evidence to prove your claim

CASE CLOSED

Change of subject! Are you kidding?! You're the one that started talking about 9/11 and WMDs!

Seriously... do you have a learning difficulty?

Geez...

Only in your mind and megabutthurtz...you two make a great team..:sleepy1:
qui se ressemble s'assemble

The tards are clearly POed that Congress fed Obama's medicine back to him. I guess they have phones and pens too.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You really gotta love the libtard tactic when they get knocked on their butts...

"Thanks for proving my point"

"Thanks for agreeing with me"

What clowns