Black Lives Matter protesters close London City Airport runway

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The airport would never just go ahead and allow a plane to land or take-off on that runway whilst those numpties have locked themselves to a tripod on it. It could jeopardise the safety of the passengers and crew.

You need a good Canadian snowplow to clear the runway. It would be over in a couple of minutes

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

So you would prefer if Britain kept importing foreign child molesters from the EU?

I see...

You need a good Canadian snowplow to clear the runway. It would be over in a couple of minutes

Just some chain cutters and some policemen would do. Goodness knows why it too them so long to get them off the runway. Typical Southerners. Had this been at Manchester Airport the authorities would have got them off the runway and down to the nearest nick within 20 minutes.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
You're a dumbass idiot xenophobe clown equating all immigrants with child molesters, meanwhile Britain has an extreme problem with child molesters in high places.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
One of those deranged people that thinks the police investigations and subsequent convictions were legitimate? What the hell are you talking about.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You're a dumbass idiot xenophobe clown equating all immigrants with child molesters, meanwhile Britain has an extreme problem with child molesters in high places.

You're a dumbass idiot xenophobe clown. It would also appear you support the rights of pedophiles to emigrate and find new prey.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You're a dumbass idiot xenophobe clown.

For wanting to end EU free movement of people (including Roma filth, Romanian pickpockets, Latvian gangsters and Bulgarian child buggerers) into the UK?

It would also appear you support the rights of pedophiles to emigrate and find new prey.

No, I don't. I said I want to end EU free movement of people into Britain to stop foreign child molesters coming here (amongst other reasons).

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
For wanting to end EU free movement of people (including Roma filth, Romanian pickpockets, Latvian gangsters and Bulgarian child buggerers) into the UK?

No, I don't. I said I want to end EU free movement of people into Britain to stop foreign child molesters coming here (amongst other reasons).

Apparently you are a dumba$$...My post was directed at someone else...LOL

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I thought you were the other fellow for a moment.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Immigrants aren't pedophiles, you're human garbage.

Some of them are.

Charges follow London City Airport Black Lives Matter protest

BBC News
7 September 2016

Black Lives Matter UK initially claimed the protest through a series of tweets

Nine people have been charged after a protest at London City Airport led to flights being heavily disrupted.

The Black Lives Matter UK movement said it was responsible for the demonstration on Tuesday morning.

The nine, aged between 23 and 32, are charged with aggravated trespass and being unlawfully airside within a restricted area of a plane.

They were released on bail until next Wednesday, when they will appear before Westminster magistrates.

Protesters occupied the runway shortly after 05.30 BST and it was closed until about 12:00.

The demonstration meant a number of flights in and out of City Airport were either cancelled, delayed or diverted.

The runway was closed until about 12:00 BST

Charges follow London City Airport Black Lives Matters protest - BBC News