I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
http://www.psychohistory.com/index.html

an edition of Psychohistory is carrying a story about the 9-11 ..?? "coverup"

see brief on home page..

the question this continues to raise is: How come the US population is so complacent /tolerant of the current Regime.??? The other is : Is the US population to frightened to ask the hard questions due to what the answers might be?? .......Would this might blow up their little delusional bubble of superiority , and create havoc in their collective comfort zone??

Or does the current Regime represent who USers are now??? Corrupt, deceitful, dishonest, with the entire focus being the botton line...( no matter the ethics, morals or standard OR LAW.)

Good question. Let's paraphrase a bit. Does the Canadian Regime represent who Canuckistaners are? Corrupt, deceitful, thieves, dishonest with no ethics other than the value of money they make.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Non-sense, according to Ocean Breeze, Canadians must all be corrupt and deceitful. I mean your government steals money. So it goes down to you doesn't it? And why would you tolerate such a situation?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:
http://www.psychohistory.com/index.html

an edition of Psychohistory is carrying a story about the 9-11 ..?? "coverup"

see brief on home page..

the question this continues to raise is: How come the US population is so complacent /tolerant of the current Regime.??? The other is : Is the US population to frightened to ask the hard questions due to what the answers might be?? .......Would this might blow up their little delusional bubble of superiority , and create havoc in their collective comfort zone??

Or does the current Regime represent who USers are now??? Corrupt, deceitful, dishonest, with the entire focus being the botton line...( no matter the ethics, morals or standard OR LAW.)

Good question. Let's paraphrase a bit. Does the Canadian Regime represent who Canuckistaners are? Corrupt, deceitful, thieves, dishonest with no ethics other than the value of money they make.

let's see now. The topic is Beyond impeachment. The person in question is Bush. The USers voted bush in for two terms. Meanwhile ITN .....continues to play word games and spin things , so as to deflect from the topic on hand. There are plenty of threads appropriate to Cdn content and critique without bringing up Canada as a weak /pitiful defense for the sleeze the US has in office. One can only interpret these word games / manipulation as a defense of the bush regime. Why not come out and say so. ?? Word manipulation just does not cut it and is transparent as he**. :roll: It is also the tactic the bush regime (that should be impeached and tried for war crimes ) uses with monotonous regularity.

either make a case for impeachment and war crimes tribunal or support him.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Vanni Fucci said:
Ummm...because I too am a thieving bastard?

:oops:

no Vanni. ITN is just muddying the waters here , with a word spin.

Seems that he does not want his criminal prez ("thieving bastard--- who stole thousands of lives, took control of their resources and decided that the rich fat cats could benefit from reconstructing what he destroyed in order to steal) to be impeached or tried for war crimes. So be it.

(it is not unknown for criminals to be heros for some ....

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
no Vanni. ITN is just muddying the waters here , with a word spin.

Oh I know that OB...I'm just messing around...

...but then again, maybe I am a thieving bastard...

...you just never know...

Ocean Breeze said:
(it is not unknown for criminals to be heros for some ....

Yeah...like me... :cheers:

ok..Vanni. If you is a thieving bastard.......you still are my hero. "Love" & heroworship is blind.:)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
let's see now. The topic is Beyond impeachment. The person in question is Bush. The USers voted bush in for two terms. Meanwhile ITN .....continues to play word games and spin things , so as to deflect from the topic on hand. There are plenty of threads appropriate to Cdn content and critique without bringing up Canada as a weak /pitiful defense for the sleeze the US has in office. One can only interpret these word games / manipulation as a defense of the bush regime. Why not come out and say so. ?? Word manipulation just does not cut it and is transparent as he**. :roll: It is also the tactic the bush regime (that should be impeached and tried for war crimes ) uses with monotonous regularity.

Let's see now. The topic is Beyond Impeachment and yet Ocean Breeze continues to bash Americans to justify her pitiful superior morality complex. Her logic suggests that since Americans do not somehow overthrow Bush then we must all be war mongering people. And yet when she has repeatedly been confronted with the same questions regarding the Brits and Aussies, she somehow avoids answering and screams OFF topic.

If you believe Americans are assholes and that somehow justifies your complex, that is fine by me, you are beyond help and reason, not to mention obsessed. You have accused an entire population of being nothing more than dirt, sheeple, idiots, intolerant, warmongers and I won't continue because a page will not be enough.

But during the process of expressing your distorted morality, don't expect me to sit back and not comment. If you are capable of passing such judgement, you are implying that you are above everyone you criticise. But alas you cannot be selective in your criticisms. The Brits re-elected a warmongering leader that has brainwashed his people. Oh yeah his ratings have gone up by the way. Same for the Skips. They must enjoy killing babies if the re-elected Howard.

As for your comments that I'm spinning, if you would try to stay on topic and not stray off with your accusations, it will be easier to comment on "Beyond Impeachment".

And finally, I have never supported Bush, but I am neither obsessed nor narrow-minded and look a bit beyond certain things. Do I think he should be impeached? Yeah. But Cheney will take over, so whats the point?

Keep it up though, and as long as I can, I'll be here to remind you how "distorted" your morality is.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:

oops ,something wrong in that photo of bush. He should be in an Orange jumpsuit. Otherwise.Time should win "rag of the year" for that one. :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Do I think he should be impeached? Yeah. But Cheney will take over, so whats the point?

hi ITN. yeah, that's the problem isn't it?? Maybe the idea would be to impeach all the key figures in the bush regime. Don't know if that is possible. (It sure would be a historical moment in US history---but I am confident the US would survive.- and be better for it.) But you are right, impeaching bush is only dealing with part of the problem.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Ocean Breeze said:
Do I think he should be impeached? Yeah. But Cheney will take over, so whats the point?

hi ITN. yeah, that's the problem isn't it?? Maybe the idea would be to impeach all the key figures in the bush regime. Don't know if that is possible. (It sure would be a historical moment in US history---but I am confident the US would survive.- and be better for it.) But you are right, impeaching bush is only dealing with part of the problem.

We could always abandon the Bush regime on that little Island we're fighting about, and then rebuild the world with him asfely removed from it

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
gopher said:
Why stop with just impeaching Bush? Impeach Cheney as well!

Don't know the procedures or legalities of that one........but that would sure be the way to go. ( a few others in the regime could be charged as well, to get rid of them too. Rumsey comes to mind. K.Rove for sure. They are a tight little group, that operates as one person.-bush being the spokesperson. -well sorta)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
gopher said:

Don't know the procedures or legalities of that one........but that would sure be the way to go. ( a few others in the regime could be charged as well, to get rid of them too. Rumsey comes to mind. K.Rove for sure. They are a tight little group, that operates as one person.-bush being the spokesperson. -well sorta)

Impeachment applies only to the President and Vice President, being they are elected officials. The rest have to be fired by the President or resign. And there are no limits in the number of impeachments proceedings.

However impeachment does not mean removal from office, you require 2/3 of the Senate for that, and the Republicans control the Senate as it is. However Senators have been known to support a 2nd term President much less than his first term. They have votes to lose, the President doesn't.

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

Let's see now. The topic is Beyond Impeachment and yet Ocean Breeze continues to bash Americans to justify her pitiful superior morality complex. Her logic suggests that since Americans do not somehow overthrow Bush then we must all be war mongering people. And yet when she has repeatedly been confronted with the same questions regarding the Brits and Aussies, she somehow avoids answering and screams OFF topic.

If you believe Americans are assholes and that somehow justifies your complex, that is fine by me, you are beyond help and reason, not to mention obsessed. You have accused an entire population of being nothing more than dirt, sheeple, idiots, intolerant, warmongers and I won't continue because a page will not be enough.

But during the process of expressing your distorted morality, don't expect me to sit back and not comment. If you are capable of passing such judgement, you are implying that you are above everyone you criticise. But alas you cannot be selective in your criticisms. The Brits re-elected a warmongering leader that has brainwashed his people. Oh yeah his ratings have gone up by the way. Same for the Skips. They must enjoy killing babies if the re-elected Howard.

As for your comments that I'm spinning, if you would try to stay on topic and not stray off with your accusations, it will be easier to comment on "Beyond Impeachment".

And finally, I have never supported Bush, but I am neither obsessed nor narrow-minded and look a bit beyond certain things. Do I think he should be impeached? Yeah. But Cheney will take over, so whats the point?

Keep it up though, and as long as I can, I'll be here to remind you how "distorted" your morality is.

You know what? I'll be at your side to provide a little more balance in this discussion. Hatred aimed at the Americans is a waste. In my experience, Americans in general don't hate Canada. So you throw all that hatred at the US, and it serves no purpose. Instead it bounces back and reflects badly on us.

Bull Dog

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
bulldog said:
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:

You know what? I'll be at your side to provide a little more balance in this discussion. Hatred aimed at the Americans is a waste. In my experience, Americans in general don't hate Canada. So you throw all that hatred at the US, and it serves no purpose. Instead it bounces back and reflects badly on us.

Bull Dog

Oh :!: Bull Dog. :!: Who in heck "hates" Americans. Just because some of us are a tad "vocal" about their current regime and wonder how an ordinarily intelligent people would re-elect this gang into office is also expressing concern for Americans. What their regime does has a ripple effect around the world. This has NOTHING To do with "hate" but everything to do with concerns about the direction that the US regime has taken. Even if "we" bash this regime.......does not imply "hatred".-sheesh. That is highly presumptuous ...... and in keeping with black/white thinking modality. Very disappointing to see this kind of interpretation.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:
gopher said:

Impeachment applies only to the President and Vice President, being they are elected officials. The rest have to be fired by the President or resign. And there are no limits in the number of impeachments proceedings.

However impeachment does not mean removal from office, you require 2/3 of the Senate for that, and the Republicans control the Senate as it is. However Senators have been known to support a 2nd term President much less than his first term. They have votes to lose, the President doesn't.

thanks for the info ITN. Can a prez be asked to resign, if he cannot be "removed" from office??? What circumstances must prevail for a Prez to be "removed" from office. ??

(thanks in advance.)