bet ya never saw this in your "mainstream" media..

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
A Victory for Life and Truth

©Copyright 2000 by Joel Black

(Explore Issue: Volume 10, Number 1)

Dr. Sam Chachoua defeats Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in an American Federal Court. The jury awarded this Australian doctor over $10,000,000 in damages after hearing of the conspiracy to suppress and destroy him and his new field of medicine described as promising to be "THE MOST EFFECTIVE THERAPY AGAINST CANCER AND AIDS IN HISTORY." NBC NEWS (AUGUST, 2000)

The Verdict
August 11, 2000
After eight days of trial and two days of jury deliberation, a milestone in legal justice was achieved. The people spoke in a Los Angeles federal court and their voice rocked a system that had thought itself invincible.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
RE: bet ya never saw this in your "mainstream" med

That is such utter bullshit.

"Cancer" is a wide range of various diseases, and AIDS is so totally unrelated that only a complete idiot could believe there was "a therapy against cancer and AIDS".

Too bad there are so many clueless people out there.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

yeah mate.....I feel the same way about the clueless......

Dr. Sam Chachoua defeats Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in an American Federal Court. The jury awarded this Australian doctor over $10,000,000 in damages after hearing of the conspiracy to suppress and destroy him and his new field of medicine described as promising to be "THE MOST EFFECTIVE THERAPY AGAINST CANCER AND AIDS IN HISTORY." NBC NEWS (AUGUST, 2000)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Oh, an LA jury. Just like the ones who found OJ and Michael Jackson "not guilty". I feel so much better now.

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005
RE: bet ya never saw this

I just did a little "research" on Chachoua.
He appears to not want to share his "remedies" with the established medical professionals...he calls his treatments "remission therapy".
Granted,there have been doctors who have discovered cures while working outside the medical establishment,but not many. After all,the system works on dollars and grants and expensive labs and drug possibilities.

That being said,my husband suffered from ulcers for 25 years:the pain was dreadful,the medications expensive. We happened to see a televison show about an Australian doctor who claimed tetracyclin,pepto-bismal and one other over the counter remedy,taken for three weeks, would cure the ulcers.
Seems many ulcers are just bacteria-based.His internist pooh-poohed the idea,and only after much insistence did he write the tetracyclin prescription.
Anyway,after two weeks,my husband was symptom free,and they have never returned.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Re: RE: bet ya never saw this

annabattler said:
He appears to not want to share his "remedies" with the established medical professionals...

Well ya cant blame him.......... the last mob he gave his stuff to, they "lost" it

The Verdict
August 11, 2000
After eight days of trial and two days of jury deliberation, a milestone in legal justice was achieved. The people spoke in a Los Angeles federal court and their voice rocked a system that had thought itself invincible.

For days, the panel of eight had heard of suppression of a new technology against AIDS, cancer, heart disease and other terminal illnesses. They heard and saw remarkable successes: individuals who had struggled in the face of death and reclaimed their life and well being. The eight-member jury witnessed the incredible results of testing at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Thirty-six vaccines were presented, almost all of which were more than 99% effective against AIDS. It is a new promise that offered both prevention and treatment of this modern plague -- an answer to so many prayers and dreams. Then suddenly there was public denial and suppression by the very institute that had achieved these incredible results. Massive attacks were launched to destroy the inventor both physically and in the press and a cover up was begun to deny mankind of what Cedars itself had once described as an "exciting new world of therapeutic opportunity!"
Hope was stolen and dreams were shattered. Cedars-Sinai had refused to acknowledge their own results and failed to return the original prime source material to the inventor so that his work could continue. They further engaged in activities to discredit him and destroy his reputation in a campaign that spanned the globe and severely limited his ability to continue or even publish his work.

MORE..................................
http://www.explorepub.com/articles/sam_chachoua.html

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Re: bet ya never saw this in your "mainstream" med

Yes I remember seeing his name over at "ratbags" website...I will have to check that out.
I think it was under health fraud falls into two broad classes - telling people lies that may kill them or someone else, and stealing from people by selling bogus medicines.

I will check it out and get back. :wink:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Re: bet ya never saw this in your "mainstream" med

One item I did see in the "mainstream media" was on a new cure that might have great potential in reversing the symptoms of AIDS.A lot of further testing has to be done before it's released to the medical community,but at least,they are actively working on cures for this terrible epidemic.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005

recently heard a story of a potential genetic resistence to AIDS. Apparently some researcher was searching through family lines in an isolated Scotish village for those who survived the Plague. He found a doubled mutation in the 35th gene position. He than found the same abboration in the gay community for persons often exposed to AIDS but not catching it.