Bernie has a story to tell

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Good for Bernie. Economics is the ONLY thing in which i can find common ground with him but the American Business Establishment, like the Canadian, is as sleazy as they come.

They all conform to the dictates of the globalist, free market paradigm.. free trade, deregulation, privatization, laissex-faire, austerity, regressive taxation.. the amoral, post national mentality of NeoCoservatism/NeoLiberalism. Nothing they say can be trusted.

The stench that exudes out of the vicious, treasonous, greed besotted boardrooms of the supranational banks and corporations is overpowering. As well as their sheer ignorance is supporting AGW, open immigration and host of other New Age ornaments. They are morally and patriotically debauched.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
plus whatever hitlary paid him to take that dive in the primaries

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Anything wrong with being paid for writing a book? You don't have to live in dire poverty to champion the cause of the average citizen. FDR proved that. And under Saunders' own tax plan he would pay more tax on the book.

Good for Bernie. Economics is the ONLY thing in which i can find common ground with him but the American Business Establishment, like the Canadian, is as sleazy as they come.

They all conform to the dictates of the globalist, free market paradigm.. free trade, deregulation, privatization, laissex-faire, austerity, regressive taxation.. the amoral, post national mentality of NeoCoservatism/NeoLiberalism. Nothing they say can be trusted.

The stench that exudes out of the vicious, treasonous, greed besotted boardrooms of the supranational banks and corporations is overpowering. As well as their sheer ignorance is supporting AGW, open immigration and host of other New Age ornaments. They are morally and patriotically debauched.

I must say that I agree with most of your post. I'm not sure what you mean by open immigration, however.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Beyond the headline we see a right wing bias by attempting to discount Sanders attempts to help those who need it insinuating he can't really be for helping the people because he made almost a million. But at least they included the fact that he donated the money he made........

Sanders, considered by some as a champion of the poor, netted a $795,000 advance for his book detailing his presidential campaign called Our Revolution: A Future to Believe In. A second version of the book and a 1997 memoir brought his income from books to $865,000.

Sanders donated proceeds from his book The Speech and several public speaking fees to charity.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Antifa thugs pummel 'fascist' flag-waving Bernie Sanders supporter
Brad Hunter
Published:
August 21, 2018
Updated:
August 21, 2018 12:32 PM EDT
Paul Welch was pummeled at a protest by antifa thugs in Portland.PAUL WELCH
Whoops!
Black-clad antifa thugs pummeled a flag-waving American patriot at a rally in Portland, Oregon.
The problem was: The man they beat up wasn’t a neo-Nazi or a Proud Boy, he was a Bernie Sanders supporter.
According to The Oregonian, Paul Welch, 38, was marching peacefully when he was confronted by the mini Maoists, who demanded he ditch the Stars and Stripes. It is, after all, a fascist symbol, he was informed.
He refused, and a tug-of-war over his flag erupted. Welch took a club to the back of the head, leaving him a bloody wreck.
“I didn’t come as a part of any one group,” Welch told The Oregonian. “I was just protesting outsiders coming here for their tacitly fascist event.”
Protesters were taking aim at the right-wing Patriot Prayer when they mistook Welch for a “fascist.”
“I had felt like showing that a liberal, free Portland — or any major city, really — is much more American and much more numerous and strong than any of these interloping groups,” he said.
A registered Democrat, who describes himself as a “slightly progressive leftist,” Welch said he supported Sanders in the 2016 presidential primary.
He said he brought his flag to the rally because he wanted to take back the flag as a symbol for all Americans, not just the right wing.
At one point, Welch said he feared he would be beaten to death by the trio who attacked him. The result was a concussion.
“It strikes me as the worst sort of political theatre,” he said. “It’s kind of like you’re playing into your opponents’ hands when you do that sort of thing. That’s not what I was there for.”
A spokesman with Popular Mobilization, a group that helped organize the counter-protest at city hall, declined to comment.
[youtube]bwE620VkaD0[/youtube]
http://oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/antifa-thugs-pummel-fascist-flag-waving-bernie-sanders-supporter

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the one percent is making hay while the sun shines.

their boy is not looking too good right now, so they might need to step it up a bit before the next prez comes along and de-entitles them.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Bernie is Back!

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders promoted bread lines as a sign of a healthy, fair economy.

"You know, it's funny. Sometimes American journalists talk about how bad a country is when people are lining up for food. That's a good thing." ~ Bernie Sanders

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Bernie Sanders gets stitches after run-in with glass shower door
Associated Press
Published:
March 15, 2019
Updated:
March 15, 2019 5:01 PM EDT
WASHINGTON — Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign says the Vermont senator has been treated at a walk-in clinic for a minor injury while campaigning in South Carolina.
Campaign spokesman Arianna Jones told reporters that Sanders cut his head on the edge of a glass shower door Friday and went to a walk-in clinic. She says the 77-year-old Sanders received a half-dozen stiches and was given a “clean bill of health.”
Jones says Sanders is continuing with all scheduled events, including a breakfast with local clergy and a roundtable on health care while in South Carolina.
Sanders will travel to Nevada ahead of his first rally in the early-voting state since launching his presidential bid. The rally will be held Saturday.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/bernie-sanders-gets-stitches-after-run-in-with-glass-shower-door