Bell canada fails

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I am looking just now at the best cellular smart phone plan that bell has to offer

Voice and Data Plus plans from Bell Mobility | Bell Canada

I used to be with Telus which uses Bell towers throughout Canada with a one gig data plan + unlimited call all across Canada and unlimited text messages for $65+ GST a month until I switched to our local Northen Tel mobility last month, because they offered me the same thing as Telus with 2 gigs of Data for $53 a month + GST with the same cross Canada coverage and they waived the registration fee probably because I have an unlocked phone.
I am also not tied to any time plan, and can switch at any time to any service provider that offers me a better deal.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
like I said

When you type a post in all capital letters you are going to annoy other forum users. Capital letters are viewed as shouting when communicating online, and its considered rude to do.

Do you have a link to support your point?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nope- A link for this point.

Or are you going to miss the point again?

I already told you what I use it for in a single word, you don't like my explanation, tough shyte. I have yet to see anyone explain a single word capitalized in a sentence.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I will start this by saying "In a perfect world" we would not need competition
for the big three to handle. However, the big three are neither ethical or for
that matter honest, with their customers and Canadians.
That being said this is a case where we should open the field to competition.
If the CRTC won't allow the foreign groups in these companies should be
allowed to buy up the little guys and drop prices for service to levels that are
acceptable.
The big three companies don't work with customers the collectively try to
bully them and that goes for cable televsion as well. The time has come they
faced competition that has potential to bully the big three for a change.
The three big servers suck quite frankly and its time someone in authority took
notice.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I already told you what I use it for in a single word, you don't like my explanation, tough shyte. I have yet to see anyone explain a single word capitalized in a sentence.

So it is a Gerry rule. Just wanted to clarify that.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Finally! I can't wait to threaten to cancel my bell Internet, and phone,
And see them squirm like the little worms they are to keep me as a customer.

I read threw whole post rcs and I can sympathies a great deal with you.
With my similar experience's I've decided to never again purchase anything with a contract.
Haven't bought a cell phone wi a contract or any other deal with a contract in the last 8 years.

I recently experienced compatibility problems with Microsoft, and have moved on to their competitors.
Apple.

I love competition.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
the laptop wasn't recognizing my Bell mobility stick.
bell always sticks it to the customer. ;)

he checked the modem THAT THE BASTARDS HAD JUST SENT ME. it was broken.
giving the customer defective products is bell's modemus operandi. ;)

when bell's internet software was installed it caused the speakers to continuously click. :(

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
More competition will mean better rates for for Canadians. I don`t care how they want to spin it. It`s a fact.

Bell is wasting no time.

OpenMedia has learned that the day after the federal election, the telecom giant began ramming forward an obscure, little-used Parliamentary procedure to overturn customer protection rules we helped win earlier this year.

If successful, Bell could kill Canada's smaller and more affordable Internet providers so they can price-gouge you at will. And you don’t have to be a Bell customer – this will impact everyone.

This is an Internet Emergency. With the new government sworn in last week, we don't have a moment to lose. Tell the new government to reject Bell’s underhanded, price-gouging scheme NOW before it’s too late.

Bell is using an obscure, rarely-invoked government procedure to destroy pro-customer Internet choice rules that ensure a wide range of Internet service providers (ISPs) can sell Canadians innovative, affordable Internet services in Canada.

What we’re talking about here is fair, open-access rules that allow indie ISPs like TekSavvy to sell services on cutting edge fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) infrastructure. This year, the CRTC announced new rules that would ensure small provider have a chance of selling services on fibre networks at rates that are fair for all parties.

Why is this important? Because without more providers in the marketplace, it is hard to imagine how prices will ever come down.

more

https://openmedia.ca/blog/bell-already-wants-favour-new-government