Barbarians want to use nuclear weapons against iran

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
darkbeaver said:
You do know that the American nuclear weapons industry has been privitized do you? You do appreciate the hypocracy of warning the world of nuclear proliferation while engaged in the largest proposed proliferation of all times do you?

Actually DB, Russia still holds the largest nuclear arsenal, both active and in storage.

And pointed at Canada.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
RE: Barbarians want to us

Personally I think that the use of "barbarians" is quite fitting for any who would use such weapons, I don't care what book they believe in, nukes should be outlawed universally

And the US is CRAZY even thinking about their use, let alone trying to provoke a conflict they're supposedly not interested in , cos if they do succeed in getting someone worked up enough the consequences will be something else... personally I don't think they're stupid enough or greedy enough to not see the potential for GLOBAL MAYHEM, since once nukes are in the air, it's all over for much of our planet I'd suspect, and only subscribers to the "he who dies with the most toys wins" theroy would have anything to cheer about...

And I find this whole topic pretty ironic- the US has talked many times about Saddam Hussein "bullying his neighbors"... is it okay, then, to bully someone a few towns over, as this self fulfilling "only an option" idiocy pretty much demonstrates???

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
aeon said:
Johnny Utah said:
Barbarians want to use nuclear weapons against iran

Nice title for your Anti-American thread title.. :roll:

I didnt know labeling your leaders as barbarian, was anti-american, anti-bush administration, maybe, and that is exactly what they are anyway.
Keep surfing your Conspiracy Websites it's all you have! :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
Bush is a scumbag, the development of new technologies in regards to nuclear weapons is taking us down the wrong path. All nuclear weapons should be banned, by all countries, and as Forest Gump says, that's all I have to say about that.

Nice to hear that from you, seriously.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Re: RE: Barbarians want to use nuclear weapons against iran

cortezzz said:
thats why canada needs a strong independant defense policy as ive been advocating
the cornerstone of which is 200-300 nukes

What kind of nukes will they be?

Peace-loving nukes that don't explode on impact?

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
no
actually
im a fan of the british and french nuclear deterent type of scenario---
you know better than i
but basically
a few hundred nukes -- all sub based--
as a deterent
and they should theoretically all work....
unless of course the canadian government buys them from you -- then they may or may not work

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

OK, if dubya says it not true, it ain't true :D

Seriously, I have read too many quotes from Admin officials and heard "all options are on the table" a few times too many,too

I'm sure that nukes are in consideration, even if only for thew "show" value (and after the release of the details about how the US wanted to paint a US aircraft in UN colours and get it shot down over Iraq, all the while beating the war drums, this campaign to get Iran so freaked out as to encourage a pre-emptive strike against what, to me at least, seems like IMMINENT THREAT, and I have no reason to doubt this to be true)

George Bush denying something is meaningless, I would think

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

I really wish it were just fantasy, but I have grave doubts, the Bush admin is in serious trouble from almost every front, they are a caged animal and starting a "war of armageddon" could well be the only way out for them... does that not make ANY sens?? I kinda think it does, I mean, if the games going THAT bad, flip the table over and walk away...
I don't think political affiliation has much to do with ones views on Nuclear Weapons, tho, so I doubt left and right applies in this discussion

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Barbarians want to us

Sure it does....the left wants to disarm the world and the right understands the weight those weapons carry and the lives they save.

mabudon said:
the Bush admin is in serious trouble from almost every front, they are a caged animal and starting a "war of armageddon" could well be the only way out for them... does that not make ANY sens??

And that's why I don't take half of the crap that falls from the lefts mouth seriously....who would?

Yes GWB Bush is going to start "Armageddon" because he feels threatened on the home front. Sure, that’s it.

Fodder for the lefties.... invented by lefties for lefties.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
The American People don't see IRAN as a threat to America right now.

So how does BushCo get to invade Iran?

Heres How: Nuke Iran FIRST, so they will retaliate with Nukes, and that outta do it for BushCo's "invasion motivation explanation".

The U.N, allies, and the American public all want the explanation before the invasion-and -occupation takes place. Its gotta look good [on the outside at least, like any package should]. Heck, they are still talking abour Iranian ivasion as punishment for Saddam doing 9-11. [He didn't].

the Beatles were wrong man - Good packaging is all you really need.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

We will see who prevails, big money or the American people, I'm betting on big money, control of the middle east is absolutly vital to American interests nothing can change that, they must control the region or decline, I'm waiting for a 9/11 type event to proveide the national indignation and fear necessary to pave the way for the destruction of Iran. Iran's got to go, there is no way arround that fact. Iran is the solution to Iraq, Iraq will not get fixed as long as Iran remains intact, and by fixed I mean under total US control.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

darkbeaver said:
We will see who prevails, big money or the American people, I'm betting on big money, control of the middle east is absolutly vital to American interests nothing can change that, they must control the region or decline, I'm waiting for a 9/11 type event to proveide the national indignation and fear necessary to pave the way for the destruction of Iran. Iran's got to go, there is no way arround that fact. Iran is the solution to Iraq, Iraq will not get fixed as long as Iran remains intact, and by fixed I mean under total US control.

You mind making the connection between Iraq and Iran for us poor minded folk?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Ya, poor minded folk person, no problem, they are annexed by land and oil, and religion, and thier both in the middle east, oh ya thier both on the evil axis list and thier being threatened on a daily basis by a super power.Any more of a connection and they'd be the same country.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

darkbeaver said:
Ya, poor minded folk person, no problem, they are annexed by land and oil, and religion, and thier both in the middle east, oh ya thier both on the evil axis list and thier being threatened on a daily basis by a super power.Any more of a connection and they'd be the same country.

Well your boys just announced today that they have enriched uranium, I suspect bombing will start soon.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
we want to use nukes if need be to destroy their ability to build them...................they want to use nukes to kill civilians, who are the barbarians?

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

I didn't know they had nuclear weapons, nor that they expressed explicit plans for same...

Not that the US did either, they just made it clear that the "option is on the table"

HankC, your statement is just a talking point, how can the US even consider nuking anything without killing civilians?? Is that the "big difference"?? That US nukes would be used to do WHAT exactly, if not destroy things??? And I suppose Civilians are just "collateral damage" in the event of such an attack??

Whereas Iran would only seek to posess nuclear missiles in order to commit murder of civlilians?? They may inadvertently hit targets of "strategic importance" while trying to murder civilians en masse??? Iran doesn't have "interests" just like the west???

Puzzling, this is