Ban on Single Use Plastic bags:2021

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Waste plastic can be converted into engine fuels. The Japanese have just recently announced the process, I believe.

Some plastics can, some can't

The thing is about this, is that North America produces so little (about 1%) of the worlds single use plastics that end up in the oceans. We can all do our part to reduce it, but if places like China, India etc don't.....it's a lost cause....Just sayin'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
We need to lead.
Yes.....and hopefully the worst offenders will be shamed into changing their behavior.......or just adopt better ways .because it is the smart thing to do...before they have no choice.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Need a meme for this... anyone.. :lol:
"to swallow, or not to swallow"
Selfie of Bloomer after he has been made 'air-tight' in a prison rapefest

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes.....and hopefully the worst offenders will be shamed into changing their behavior.......or just adopt better ways .because it is the smart thing to do...before they have no choice.
Yes the great plastic idea that we lead , the world followed , it worked so well we should lead them into the next disaster .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Really large items go right out the door to my Saturn, TM. I have bags of all different sizes and have never had a problem with too many items.

It works for you right on and good on you, here it's a 1.5 hour trip to a larger center, so it's done monthly to stock up and takes up to 20-30 bags to bring home the groceries, I'm not about to purchase and carry that many cloth bags around.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well, it would be nice if you were to leave the guy a bag or two to carry the swag off to cash the cans in though.
;)
That might solve both problems.
Now, if we could just get the winos to take baths, it would all be nice neat and clean.
Let's leave one for you to pull over your head.