Baird pulling the pin!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
His constituents are the forking problem then, I should not be blameing Baird the Beasty Boy when he was placed in position by retards who have lousey selection criteria.

And your spelling is f**ked up!

Another spawn of the rancid Harris regime in Ontario.. along with Flaherty.

I guess he saw what happens when you wait too long to cash in your chips to collect a big thankyou cheque from Bay Street for selling out your country.

There's always a place on the 'street' for a fat, loudmouth bully of mediocre intellect and malleable morals.

You forgot to mention all the axe murders he was doing! :)

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Actually, it's the Muslims who hate gays.

Walter, do you have anything close to a sense of humor or do you just need the crayolas pulled out to explain when someone is being sarcastic or joking around? Just wondering... :)

He's was elected to serve Canadians not the Israeli genocide express.

Did you know Seattle lost to New England. F_cking Israeli basterds.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
OIK, let;'s not get i9nto this nonsense about Baird being "progressive." He wasn't. He was, apparently gay, and he stood up for gay rights. When your gay and you stand up for gay rights, that's not progressive, that's self-serving.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OIK, let;'s not get i9nto this nonsense about Baird being "progressive." He wasn't. He was, apparently gay, and he stood up for gay rights. When your gay and you stand up for gay rights, that's not progressive, that's self-serving.

That's about the fourth post I've read making mention of his being gay. I thought we had gotten past that sh*t! While being gay wouldn't qualify him to sleep with me, I don't really give a sh*t if he f**ks lizards as long as he can do his job.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Stay off the meth.

The hate for cons is strong in this thread. Perhaps homophobia is being shown by the con haters.

I am a real conservative you on the other hand seem to be a new age facsist. You know how the rest of the story goes. Or do you?

Did you know Seattle lost to New England. F_cking Israeli basterds.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that. I wouldn't be surprised.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
That's about the fourth post I've read making mention of his being gay. I thought we had gotten past that sh*t! While being gay wouldn't qualify him to sleep with me, I don't really give a sh*t if he f**ks lizards as long as he can do his job.

I think it is vital information to know that he likes it up the pooper.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think it is vital information to know that he likes it up the pooper.

The act disgusts me but as I've already suggested, it would interest me if I wanted to sleep with him, otherwise we should probably judge him on his ability to handle foreign affairs. I think it was Papa Trudeau that legalized it.

FFS.

Stay classy. :roll:

I'm sure you meant "FHS".:)

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Holy sh!t. LOL.

You can't be progressive when you're a conservative. I get it. LOL

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think he is going some where fancy, and of or high status,his appointment will be grand, or possibly Mr. Baird is going somewhere else like the front page of the tabloids,i guess it is a wait and see thing.
As usual when viewing the elite of the Conservative Party and their happenings,I am not sure if I want to laugh or cry,Conservatives confuse me.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

I guess the anti gay folks were right. I remember hearing a few years back that if we allow gays to marry, the next thing you know, people will be f@$king lizards.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So you're obviously not reading about the three-way he got caught in with Wendy Mesley and a wombat

No, it wouldn't be a woman he got caught with.

Let's just say he is in the closet for a different reason than Herr Harper was.......