B.C. Supreme Court upholds ban on polygamy

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
That's nice, but on this global internet thingy, we talk of millions. Can't you even provide a link for hundreds of this event? The world would like to know. It's like saying you saw a passenger pigeon or a dodo bird, but forgot to get a photo.

yes, a very few personal stories from some, gives no reason at all to consider making this a law
in canada.

there is always a 'few' stories for many different subjects, we need to hear from thousands and thousands
who are contacting the government, and informing others of the movement to encourage polygamy to become
a law in canada, I have a feeling that will not happen.

just live together with whomever you want, call each other whatever you want to give yourselves an official
title to your particular way of life, its your own business, do what you want, most people seem to do that now.
just make sure you are all adults when this arrangement begins, and allow your
children to grow up and decide for themselves how 'they' want to run their lives.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Women having multiple husbands. Laughable. It's never happened and will never happen. Life is never completely equal, no matter what feminist theoreticians may fantasize.

It has NEVER happened?

Whereas you imply that the young abused girls at Bountiful are just getting pleasure too as they are living someone's hedonistic lifestyle. Of course you want to help these poor girls, but you defend psychopath asses as uninformed as yourself. There is no argument to support at Bountiful in Canada. Anyone who does is an embarassment.

Who on here has supported Bountiful?

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Yup, time and time again you prove how much of an idiot you are. Karrie has already stated that she knows of a woman that has 2 men, and my wife and I knew of a lady with the same situation.

Landfill. So much landill and wasted bandwith. Tis a shame.

It has NEVER happened?

Who on here has supported Bountiful?

Sure, find a link to say women have had multple hustands The silly theoreticians need support here.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
You're claiming it has never happened, that puts the burden of proof on you, since you're making the claim.

Here's Wiki link to say it has happened a few times in history. Of all the thousands of cultures in the history of the world, the chances are good it would happen somewhere. But it's less than 1%. It's generally been taboo.

Polyandry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I knew of a woman who had two men also.....trouble was, only one man knew about the other, the husband never had a clue until his wife left ayear later:smile:;-)