B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
No. But telling a sixteen year old person who is not religious, and the parent knows they're not, that they're going to church anyway regardless is.

You are attempting to set an age range that acts as the imperative that determines what is bullying and what isn't.

Fact is, that kid at 16 being 'forced' to go to church is no more relevant than 'forcing' a 5 y/o to eat their veggies.

In the end, that 16 y/o can still go to church and simply zone-out without any harm done whatsoever, unlike the perpetual pissing and moaning that the 5 y/o will do eating those veggies

IMO, yes.

Why does it make me a bully to call someone out for being phobic about Trans people?

You acting as judge, jury and executioner is the element that is bullying.

You don't know taxslave, nor do you know his exact position (in minutiae) on this issue... That said, your condemnation is nothing more than calling someone that disagrees with you a nazi

I find them pathetic.

They don't even qualify as pathetic... Willfully ignorant, small-minded and self-defeating is more accurate

Just to set the record straight I think determining the stupidest Asshole on this forum is quite evident. If you look at about 95% of my posts you will notice a "red" mark beside it. All those red marks were placed by two people, one person placed 3 or 4 of them and the other person (the idiot) placed the rest. Most of those were placed within about 15 minutes of when they appeared, so this "genius" is obviously tracking posts for 12-16 hours a day. Very entertaining chap anyway. I really must be inside HIS head! :) :)

You are totally living rent-free in his head.

in fact, I'd wager that he yells at his computer screen whilst reading your posts

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You are totally living rent-free in his head.

in fact, I'd wager that he yells at his computer screen whilst reading your posts

He's to be pitied for sure. Probably one of the most pathetic individuals on the forum. What is so captivating about my posts that would keep a man dwelling on them for 12-16 hours a day? How much useful stuff is he depriving himself from doing? We know he spends very little if any time at all on the golf course. How could he do it? Pack a lap top and scan and reply to posts after every shot? :)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You are attempting to set an age range that acts as the imperative that determines what is bullying and what isn't.

Fact is, that kid at 16 being 'forced' to go to church is no more relevant than 'forcing' a 5 y/o to eat their veggies.

In the end, that 16 y/o can still go to church and simply zone-out without any harm done whatsoever, unlike the perpetual pissing and moaning that the 5 y/o will do eating those veggies

You acting as judge, jury and executioner is the element that is bullying.

You don't know taxslave, nor do you know his exact position (in minutiae) on this issue... That said, your condemnation is nothing more than calling someone that disagrees with you a nazi

Considering I don't go around calling anyone Nazi's... especially someone who disagrees with me, that's a pretty weak comment on your part.

As for Taxslave, his exact position on the issue is pretty damn clear.

He'd prefer a kid dead over a kid being seen to and helped to deal with what's going on with him. He adores mis-gendering the boy in the story. That he bitches about the courts ruling, when it was the father himself who brought the court into the case to begin with, makes me wonder why then he sees the father as the good guy here.

I'd say calling him out on being a transphobe is pretty legitimate right now.

As for the bullying thing... yeah... not gonna even go there with you at this point.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Considering I don't go around calling anyone Nazi's... especially someone who disagrees with me, that's a pretty weak comment on your part.
He'd prefer a kid dead over a kid being seen to and helped to deal with what's going on with him. He adores mis-gendering the boy in the story. That he bitches about the courts ruling, when it was the father himself who brought the court into the case to begin with, makes me wonder why then he sees the father as the good guy here.
I'd say calling him out on being a transphobe is pretty legitimate right now.
As for the bullying thing... yeah... not gonna even go there with you at this point.
Except for the glaring fact that you choose to interpert what I said to fit your views. Nowhere did I say I would prefer to see a kid dead. Nowhere is there any mention of a boy in the article.No where did I say I hate tranys.Once she is 19 she can disfigure her body anyway she wants provided the taxpayer doesn't have to pay for it. The end result will still be a disfigured female. As I see it the father is trying to save his daughter from making a big change that she may resent when she grows up. There is also the fact that I don't have a lot of faith in Big Pharma and their meddling with nature Just because they can. we don't know what the downstream effects on her health will be, or the cost of dealing with bad effects.Or who will pay for it all. TRy reading what is written for a change.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Except for the glaring fact that you choose to interpert what I said to fit your views. Nowhere did I say I would prefer to see a kid dead. Nowhere is there any mention of a boy in the article.No where did I say I hate tranys.Once she is 19 she can disfigure her body anyway she wants provided the taxpayer doesn't have to pay for it. The end result will still be a disfigured female. As I see it the father is trying to save his daughter from making a big change that she may resent when she grows up. There is also the fact that I don't have a lot of faith in Big Pharma and their meddling with nature Just because they can. we don't know what the downstream effects on her health will be, or the cost of dealing with bad effects.Or who will pay for it all. TRy reading what is written for a change.

Glad to see there is someone talking sense on this forum! Getting to be the minority.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

You're substituting the word transphobe for nazi.

Why not go all-in on the deal?

Apparently, it's not so clear having read taxslave's post.

As was mentioned, you are altering his words to fit your preconceived ideas.

... Hardly an example of 'pretty damn clear'

See above... There's nothing legitimate on your statement and is simply bullying in my book

Nattys are looking out for the trans kids.

... And global warming... Don't forget the global warming!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I have read what you wrote.

Repeatedly.

And I think you're projecting your own issues.

I'd point out where you show your transphobia and where you're reading things the way you want to see it, but you'd just deny it so at this point, why bother.

At 14, the kid isn't looking to disfigure their body, just stopping something that will change their body and make things worse for them. I mean, as a female I hate having a period every month as it is; I can only imagine what it'd be like for a trans guy to be reminded every 30 days or so, very horribly, that they're in the wrong body. And then there's the m'fing boobs... At 18-19 or older, then he can get GRS if he wishes, or not, and such surgeries are paid by the person as they're cosmetic, not the province. (Really, you should research into this stuff before spouting off transphobic and right wing BS)

Your continued support of a father who doesn't give two shits about a child who has already attempted suicide over the issue and could again because he wants someone to say he's a good dad and produced a 'normal child' vs. actually helping his kid and proving he's a good dad by not giving a shit what people think and being focused on health of his kid shows you too would rather see the kid dead.

I DO agree that no, we don't know what the effects will be for blockers used to suspend puberty the way Trans people will use them, but seeing as they ARE used to help block early onset puberty, there may be enough evidence there to help at least give a direction. IMO, more study is needed into all this.

Stopping people from taking blockers though makes studying the effects hard. Parents are told about the repercussions of taking blockers. They don't go into this blind like you keep assuming.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You're substituting the word transphobe for nazi.

Why not go all-in on the deal?

Cause there's no proof Taxslave's a nazi, and too many people use that word to cover too many people who are just ****in' stupid?

As for TS being a transphobe... well it's plain enough they are so... *shrug*

Apparently, it's not so clear having read taxslave's post.

As was mentioned, you are altering his words to fit your preconceived ideas.

... Hardly an example of 'pretty damn clear'

As I told TS - I have read the posts, repeatedly. It is pretty clear just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not clear.

See above... There's nothing legitimate on your statement and is simply bullying in my book

*shrug* That's the way you see it. I'm sure others would see it another way.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I'm going to guess that thinking about some guy playing with himself 20-30 times a day is a symptom of something.

Coldstream may be the man to ask about this one.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Whatever happened to finding yourself?

Claiming this kid will kill itself without blockers is a bizarre stance.

What will kill this kid is having to lose a parent they love in order to appease the other.

The gay party community is going to eat that kid alive when it starts looking for an escape to kill the pain.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yes all those doctors taking that bizarre stance

white nattys confused

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Doctors can't be biased and "second opinion" is moot?

That's all a diagnosis is. It's an opinion.

Do you have any non M or F "alphabet" sexuals in your family?

Last edited: