Australian Court Grants 12 yr old Girl Right to Transition

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Although it now politically incorrect to quote anything except the gospel of secular humanism. i'll post this
Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Nature gets things screwed up occaisionally, as do all of us creatures, but God doesn't.Careful on whose Feet you are tredding.:smile:

1st, That quote doesn't dictate whether God is gay, straight, bisexual, male or female.... so I don't see how that defends your position. All that states is the physical form, not the mental.

And how can you claim Nature makes mistakes but God doesn't? I thought God created everything, therefore if he created everything, then he created Nature, and if Nature does these things, then either God screwed up in his perfection, or God wants people who are Gay/Bi/Transgendered.

And tred on someone's feet? Who's? God's? I've called God plenty of things throughout the years, and I haven't gotten a Bolt of lighting shoved up my arse yet, so even that doesn't hold true.

Thanks for playing.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Why would correcting a natural mistake be treading on his feet, if each was created by Him?

You're mincing words and logic, Karrie. This girl was conceived as such by God. She will always be a girl, just a surgically mutilated one. It seems similar of the genetic tranformations experiments by Dr. Mengele at Aushwitz. It is an unconscienable act.. by the courts, and by any surgeon who participates in it.

Last edited:

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
You're mincing words and logic, Karrie. This girl was conceived as such by God. She will always be a girl, just a surgically mutilated one. It seems similar of the genetic tranformations experiments by Dr. Mengele at Aushwitz. It is an unconcienable act.. by the courts, and by any surgeon who participates in it.

Exactly. It horrifies me that they will even consider, let alone do, such a thing for a 12 year old child. It is one thing if you are an adult and have decided to go through such a bizarre surgery, but a child! God help us all!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Exactly. It horrifies me that they will even consider, let alone do, such a thing for a 12 year old child. It is one thing if you are an adult and have decided to go through such a bizarre surgery, but a child! God help us all!

This existence is unexplainable. The Bible, Tora, Koran, Einstein, Hawking, none have done it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Didn't take the time to read the article huh?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Why would correcting a natural mistake be treading on his feet, if each was created by Him?

You're mincing words and logic, Karrie. This girl was conceived as such by God. She will always be a girl, just a surgically mutilated one. It seems similar of the genetic tranformations experiments by Dr. Mengele at Aushwitz. It is an unconscienable act.. by the courts, and by any surgeon who participates in it.

The soul was conceived of God, the body built by nature. What am I 'mincing'? This is exactly the explanation that parents get when they go to their priests angry because their child is born deformed or retarded. The soul is of God, the soul is sacred. The body is of nature, and as such, is prone to mistakes.

We are allowed to correct nature's f*ck ups.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yes, I read the article. Am horrified by such things...especially of a child. Just because we do not agree does not mean i did not do "my homework"

And yet you imply they're going to operate on her? Why exactly? What purpose does it serve to twist the facts and imply they're operating on a child?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So, what you're saying is, you didn't bother to read the article, as I thought....

" Surgery to remove her womb and ovaries or construct a penis cannot be performed before the age of 18"

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
So, what you're saying is, you didn't bother to read the article, as I thought....

" Surgery to remove her womb and ovaries or construct a penis cannot be performed before the age of 18"
Sighh. after all this time, and, frankly, you are still so "full of yourself"?! Yes Karrie, again, I READ THE ARTICLE. The end result of this charade is they are going to remove the parts God gave her and put a fake penis in place..Did I misunderstand that somehow? The fact that they are beginning this abomination on a 12 year old now is horrifying.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol.... yep, still 'full of myself' sanctus.

You're implying that they're going to operate on a child, when they're not. Sorry, but it seemed like quite a twist of the situation. They'd operate on an adult. But they'll only do hormone therapy on her when she's a child.

I had hormone therapy at that age too to correct a medical issue. I don't really see the difference.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
lol.... yep, still 'full of myself' sanctus.

You're implying that they're going to operate on a child, when they're not. Sorry, but it seemed like quite a twist of the situation. They'd operate on an adult. But they'll only do hormone therapy on her when she's a child.

I had hormone therapy at that age too to correct a medical issue. I don't really see the difference.
18 is hardly an "adult", despite the law. From now until that time they are going to brainwash her into believing this nonsense..

did they attach a penis to you at the end of your treatments?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
18 is hardly an "adult", despite the law. From now until that time they are going to brainwash her into believing this nonsense..

did they attach a penis to you at the end of your treatments?

That wouldn't make much sense since I didn't feel I should have one. Despite being a tom boy, I never felt I was stuck in the wrong gender. As for 'brainwashing' her. She's expressed a clear need to be a different gender. She's been sent for counseling, and her family have fought her change. Who's doing the brain washing precisely?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

Karrie, Christian Churches have no problem fixing genetic deformities, even in the womb, just because as i've conceded, nature is prone to mistakes.. bad heart valves and sundry. What you are proposing though is that the fundamental human identity of the person, which is co-substantial to his/her soul CAN be 'fixed' surgically. It cannot. This is a GIRL, she always will be a girl.. the only mistake here is in human arrogance that thinks it has the power to change that which God has ordained.. to the lifelong misery of this 'experiment' in surgical manipulation.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Karrie, Christian Churches have no problem fixing genetic deformities, even in the womb, just because as i've conceded, nature is prone to mistakes.. bad heart valves and sundry. What you are proposing though is that the fundamental human identity of the person, which is co-substantial to his/her soul CAN be 'fixed' surgically. It cannot. This is a GIRL, she always will be a girl.. the only mistake here is in human arrogance that thinks it has the power to change that which God has ordained.. to the lifelong misery of this 'experiment' in surgical manipulation.

Human arrogance, sure, but how arrogant is it of you to think you know more about what or who her soul is meant to be than she does? Soul against soul, how is it that you dare to decide what God meant for her rather than let her decide for herself? Is your soul somehow smarter, more intelligent, or worth more than hers/his? There's a lot of arrogance in humanity alright coldstream.

I would like to add that unless you can prove that a soul is intended to be one gender or another, the argument falls flat.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
As i've said... arrogance... Man's downfall has always been his pride. The notion that he is capable of traversing moral questions like this independant of God.. that he owes nothing to and is not product of a divine inspiration. You're and excellent expample, karrie. :roll:

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
As i've said... arrogance... Man's downfall has always been his pride. The notion that he is capable of traversing moral questions like this independant of God.. that he owes nothing and is not product of a divine inspiration. You're and excellent expample, karrie. :roll:

Pride would imply that one thinks they know which is the truth. I'm asking. I don't claim to know. But, to make someone suffer a life of hell because I don't know for sure, is something I'd never be willing to do.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Oh all of you give it up about what God did and didn't do.... nobody can confirm nor deny what the hell God is planning for everybody..... or even if there is a God.

The operation will go forward whether you like it or not, just like many other things will go on whether we approve or not..... if God is going to get his panties in a bunch about someone changing their physical form to match their mental form, then apparently he'll address them when they die and get to those fancy gates.

If you believe in God, then stop your damn judging and let him do the job himself.... I think a God would be fully capable of doing this on his/her own without the need of clueless humans assuming what he has planned.

You're not God, so don't dictate to us what his masterful plan is, because you don't know anything except what other humans told you over the years.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Prax, go try to kill off someone else's discussion. I'm enjoying this particular argument thanks. lol.