Attractive avatars

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
lol i have an emoticon on msn that beats it. But i dont think there's any way i can get the .gif or whatever it is OUT of msn and onto cancon. it might be just a touch too racey anyway, although there's no actual nudity there is a hint of nippleage

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
nah it's on my messenger. I havent a clue where the file is but it's on the hard drive somewhere, probably hidden in some crappy attempt to make it so people have to buy emoticons instead of just sharing them

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Sorry guys I just cant fill Sassy's.........shoes LOL

LOL. It's almost like we should retire it. :lol:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
it's amazing how she can keep her head completely still while running. And i'm sure that much bouncing must hurt a bit. she should get a sports bra

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
I read an article some where that said blondes are dying out. It was originally a genetic abnormality that primitive man found attractive. But has no genetic dominancy. With the changing immigration patterns to Canada, dark haired people are favoured.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I read an article some where that said blondes are dying out. It was originally a genetic abnormality that primitive man found attractive. But has no genetic dominancy. With the changing immigration patterns to Canada, dark haired people are favoured.

don't know about blondes but it's a common conception (mis or not, i don't know) that reheads are dying out. which would be a terrible shame