Arpaio Endorses Trump

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
What a surprise. Well you know what they say. Birds of a feather,,,,,,

Just keeps getting better. Any day now I'm expecting Anita Bryant's career to be resurrected. Praise the Lawd and pass the ammunition .

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Advocacy groups celebrate Sheriff Joe Arpaio's defeat

Arizona immigrants celebrate Arpaio defeat -- and fear Trump | Local | azdailysun.com

He wanted to be Arizona's next Joe Arpaio. Well, he is: like Arpaio, Paul Babeu lost as well

Sheriff Babeu‘s role in the original 2010 fence ad brought him to the attention of racists everywhere, and he started to appear regularly on Fox News to gripe about all the nasty shi t immigrants are doing in Arizona.

Sheriff Babeu obviously saw himself as the heir apparent to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the two bigoted lawmen often appeared at anti-immigrant rallies together. Sheriff Babeu‘s next step in 2012, then, was a run for Congress in the very Republican District 4, where he seemed a shoo-in.

He was also appointed chair of Mitt Romney’s Arizona team. Things were looking rosy for Paul Babeu.

Only problem: The sheriff is gay (strike 1 in this conservative district) and his lover at the time was undocumented (strike 2 in the anti-Latino stronghold). Babeu struck out when the media reported that he had threatened his lover with deportation if he revealed their relationship to the conservative voters in District 4. Strike 3! Sheriff Babeu dropped out of the 2012 congressional race and he stepped down as Romney’s state chair.

Donald Trump Triumphs, But Republicans Joe Arpaio and Pauil Babeu Take a Beating | Phoenix New Times

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Advocacy groups celebrate Sheriff Joe Arpaio's defeat

Arizona immigrants celebrate Arpaio defeat -- and fear Trump | Local | azdailysun.com

He wanted to be Arizona's next Joe Arpaio. Well, he is: like Arpaio, Paul Babeu lost as well

Sheriff Babeu‘s role in the original 2010 fence ad brought him to the attention of racists everywhere, and he started to appear regularly on Fox News to gripe about all the nasty shi t immigrants are doing in Arizona.

Sheriff Babeu obviously saw himself as the heir apparent to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the two bigoted lawmen often appeared at anti-immigrant rallies together. Sheriff Babeu‘s next step in 2012, then, was a run for Congress in the very Republican District 4, where he seemed a shoo-in.

He was also appointed chair of Mitt Romney’s Arizona team. Things were looking rosy for Paul Babeu.

Only problem: The sheriff is gay (strike 1 in this conservative district) and his lover at the time was undocumented (strike 2 in the anti-Latino stronghold). Babeu struck out when the media reported that he had threatened his lover with deportation if he revealed their relationship to the conservative voters in District 4. Strike 3! Sheriff Babeu dropped out of the 2012 congressional race and he stepped down as Romney’s state chair.

Donald Trump Triumphs, But Republicans Joe Arpaio and Pauil Babeu Take a Beating | Phoenix New Times
Joe is in his eighties. It's high time he retired and do a little fishing. My nephew worked under Joe for several years and is still at the dept .today and he said Joe was a decent boss. You can't go on forever . Eventually you get old and have get ready for the winter of your life. Regardless of the majorities opinion of the man, I hope he enjoys retirement and forgets about law inforcement. It's over. Time to move on.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

... especially when they have to fork over MILLIONS in damages due to police corruption and criminality. ;)

Gopher will be whining about Arpaio for years to come the same way he did about Bush .....roflmao!

... and your fellow Repukeblicans in Arizona will still be whining years from now because of the tax increases used to pay for damages caused by Arpaio.