Anyone have ideas about driving after a drink or two?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I have an idea about it: if you imbibe, get someone else to drive. Same for pot or anything else that can cause distraction or impairment.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps they should have a VR program where anybody who wants to drink and drive do a test under several 'levels' and some might drive better with a beer under their belt but another with that same level might be as bad as a driver who has downed 12 beer. The replay of the VR driving might be a better deterrent if they see with their own eyes just how badly they drive under emergency conditions.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
"Heavenly religion". roflmao

Wine isn't dangerous. What one does AFTER drinking it might be. But most people can drink it without any problems resulting from it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
if society took as much interest in impaired (by any means) and distracted (tech-spastics) driving as they do about cancer lotteries, bike lanes and loud chewing, maybe we'd get somewhere.

guess we really need a slew of high profile deaths for us to take notice and actually care.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Courts will sentence him concurrently. There's no justice

I suppose the explanation will be all the deaths were concurrent!

How much did the idiot driver have before the crash?

Obviously 0.08 or better.

Wine is dangerous to the community, for this reason it is forbidden in the heavenly religion.
The Disagreement of the

Oh, you are going to go all holy on us now are you?

What's the point of the thread title?

To get ideas from people about driving after drinking!

I have an idea about it: if you imbibe, get someone else to drive. Same for pot or anything else that can cause distraction or impairment.

I'd give you two thumbs up if I could!

Explain why the nickname for wine is 'porch climber'.

You ever drink cheap wine?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wine is dangerous to the community, for this reason it is forbidden in the heavenly religion.
The Disagreement of the

Your cult is dangerous to humanity,

Explain why the nickname for wine is 'porch climber'.

Porch climber generally refers to moonshine.

Having been on the cleanup end of more than one drunk driving fatality I am all in favor of the death penalty for drunk driving causing death and much more than a year of no license just for impaired driving.