Anybody watching the new Sun News Media on TV?

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
I'm going to enjoy yelling at the TV when the Cdn version of Beck is on the air (Levant), at least there will be some intelligence on Ezra's part to back up the opinion.
Its also going to be fun listening to our own Limbaugh (Charles Adler). The problem is Adler is steeped in Cdn sincerity so the same kind of ireverence you get from Rush seems forced from Charles.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I'm going to enjoy yelling at the TV when the Cdn version of Beck is on the air (Levant), at least there will be some intelligence on Ezra's part to back up the opinion.
Its also going to be fun listening to our own Limbaugh (Charles Adler). The problem is Adler is steeped in Cdn sincerity so the same kind of ireverence you get from Rush seems forced from Charles.

Well I never thought of it this way, but you got some good observations !

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Star is undoubtedly more reasonable than the Sun.
That depends, are you talking opinion, or reporting?

I find their reporting to be, actually pc, in the fullest sense of the term. While the Sun, pulls no punches.

Opinions, the Star is very left, the Sun very right.

That makes neither any more reasonable than the other.

Have you read the Sun?
I read all three Toronto dailies.

They're still on board the climate denialism train.
I agree. Which makes it reasonable to have an opposing view in the Star., and visa versa.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Speaking of sports, did you notice at last night's game, when they were introducing the anthems, the announcer mentioned 'the US national anthem, home of Montreal Canadiens players Brian Gionta, Scott Gomez, Hal Gill, etc...'

Obviously done to prevent the crowd from booing the US anthem, by pointing out how many of them are Americans. It was an interesting tactic, done very cleverly.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That depends, are you talking opinion, or reporting?

I find their reporting to be, actually pc, in the fullest sense of the term. While the Sun, pulls no punches.

Opinions, the Star is very left, the Sun very right.

That makes neither any more reasonable than the other.

I read all three Toronto dailies.

I agree. Which makes it reasonable to have an opposing view in the Star., and visa versa.

Silly garbage eating dump camping animal you don't read newspapers you train your puppy to piss on them.