Another New Mod!!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I am delighted to announce that we have a new moderator ... Haggis McBagpipe.

Haggis has been a member of Canadian Content forever and has agreed to moderate for the month of February. I know how busy she is in the real world, so even having her temporarily is a huge favour. With any luck, life will calm down for her and we can bribe her into staying on after the month! ;)

Welcome aboard Haggis!!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hi Cosmo, and thanks for the welcome! It was very nice of you to invite me. I've been off-line all afternoon due to the wind storm around here. We didn't lose power, but shaw went down. Anyway, I'm back up and running now and, well, I guess I'll just go kick some . . . oh never mind, just kidding. :cool:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Thanks to everybody, you are making me feel pretty darn good about this whole thing.

I'd like everybody to know that they can always contact me with any questions or concerns they might have about my moderationability . . . my good god but that is a beautiful word, 'moderationability'.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey Haggis! Great to hear about this... I'm just on for the first time since I got home to Germany. Cool stuff ;)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Jay said:
How was the flight, Andem?

Not any worse than any trans-atlanic flight. Of course the stop over in London was tiring and they force-checked my carry-on at Heathrow.. bastards.. a carry-on is supposed to be exactly that. Atleast I got my computer out of that bag :p