Animals Do Things

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Beve....it doesn't bother me. Just so long as you don't feel compelled by your beliefs to kill somone or mistreat someone or destroy the world in the name of Evangelical or Catholic or Moslem or Atheist zeal....

Believeing something is swell. Beleving you have some divine right to demonize gays or "kill the infidel" or abuse little children or steal millions from people duped into believing they can buy their way into heaven....

I have some problems with these themes of belief....

Have no conceren for the safety of the planet or any of it's critters Mickey my legions are in thier barracks drunk and peeling potatoes. I demonize the Bankers and thier minions only. There will be no collateral damage in my campainge.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Beve....it doesn't bother me. Just so long as you don't feel compelled by your beliefs to kill somone or mistreat someone or destroy the world in the name of Evangelical or Catholic or Moslem or Atheist zeal....

Believeing something is swell. Beleving you have some divine right to demonize gays or "kill the infidel" or abuse little children or steal millions from people duped into believing they can buy their way into heaven....

I have some problems with these themes of belief....

Judge not, lest you be judged. Is not infidelity the mainstay of our culture? Have we not demonized the gay? In the judgement of sin is not the size of the purse considered?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
And if we allow nature to takes itscourse, ether the behaviour will be successful or it won't....

Either the phenomenon will be integrated into the mosaic of humankind or it will be rejected.

Let's move along....

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Eanassir

Did the god the Quran speaks about create everything like the god that the Christian Bible speaks about....?

All knowing and omnipotent and all that....

If there's a problem with the world then surely it was created by this god.... or at least by the beings this god created.....

Where should the buck-stop...with a fallible organism created by a supernatural power or a god that tells everyone that he/she/it created everything..... A particle of matter vs. the creator of the universe and everything in it..... who do you figure is more responsible....?

God Who spoke to Moses and revealed to him the Torah, is the same that revealed the Gospel to Jesus and is the same that revealed the Quran to Mohammed.

He is the All-Knowing, the Omnipotent, and to Him belong the best names.

This is mentioned in the Quran 52: 35
أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ؟
The explanation: (Or were they created out of nothing? Or are they the creators?)

eanassir
http://universeandquran.741.com
http://man-after-death.741.com
http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Eanassir; on E-Bay there is an Eggo Waffle for sale which has Jesus's face burned into it, legit or not legit?

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
the paper said they could communicate over long distances and get this---with no respect for time, the paper said they the whale could send and recieve messages faster than the speed of light.

I didn't realize that we humans were able to measure anything faster than light. Wouldn't anything moving faster than light appear to not be moving at all?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Eanassir; on E-Bay there is an Eggo Waffle for sale which has Jesus's face burned into it, legit or not legit?

As in the Quran, 23: 104 it is the faces of disbelievers that will be burnt in Fire, not Jesus – peace be on him.
تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ وَهُمْ فِيهَا كَالِحُونَ
The explanation: (The fire will scorch their faces, and therein they will [have their faces] blackened [with smoke.] )

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
As in the Quran, 23: 104 it is the faces of disbelievers that will be burnt in Fire, not Jesus – peace be on him.
تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ وَهُمْ فِيهَا كَالِحُونَ
The explanation: (The fire will scorch their faces, and therein they will [have their faces] blackened [with smoke.] )

hmm, interesting. What if the person who possesses a Jesus Waffle is a believer in god?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
hmm, interesting. What if the person who possesses a Jesus Waffle is a believer in god?

DurkaDurka, I have not understood exactly what you mean. Jesus Christ should be respected with honor, but not to worship him or be enthusiastic about him; and if the Waffle means cake, it is not proper to do so.
God - be glorified - said, concernign Jesus Christ, the Quran 3: 45
إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ . وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ .
The explanation: (And when the angels said: "O Mary! God gives you a glad tidings of [bearing a child, in spite of being virgin, who is] a Word from Him [: God created him without father by saying: 'Be' and he was as God willed], whose name is the Christ: Jesus, the son of Mary, honorable in the World and in the Hereafter and one of those favorites brought close [in the neighborhood of God.]"
"And he will speak to people [when he will be a baby] in the cradle, and when he will be a middle-aged man, and will be one of the righteous [prophets.]")
Happy Christmas for all of you.
eanassir

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

We must pray; oh lord please make Durka jam his tongue in his waffle maker and lord let his posterior be inflicted with huge spewing butt boils, please if you have time Lord place the scent of dog poop in his mustache for ever more.
thank-you:lol:
God likes humour.