Angry Chirac leaves summit as Frenchman speaks English.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Angry Chirac leaves summit as Frenchman speaks Engli

iamcanadian said:
FiveParadox said:
I don't think that the use of French should be discouraged outside of the Province of Québec; we have a French immersion school just a few blocks from where I live, and I think it's sort of cool. It's nice to be an option.

Le Conseil Scolare du District Center Sud Ouest is NOT a French Immersion school. French Immersion is part of the regular Public School System designed to teach Non-French kids French. Le Conseil Scolaire du District Center Sud Ouest is not designed to provide such a service. It is a French Segragation School Board System.

CSDCSO it is instead a "Segregation" French School organized to serve only French Canadian Families to send their children to, so they don't mix with the children of Non-French families so that they can exercise the French Canadian right to maintain "distinct societies" excluding the rest of us and more remarkably at out our public expense.

Check out their website and see for yourself: http://www.csdcso.on.ca

There is nothing cool about this. It is a most disgusting and blatantly shamefull thing for any Canadian family and their children to make use of.

If you don't believe me contact it's elected president here:

Mr. Ron Marion, President
206 Church St.
Welland, ON L3C4P2
Number (905) 732-7067
email: marionr@csdcso.on.ca

Seriously i never seen so much hatred toward the frenc in any forums i've been,i always though people from quebec were more racist than canadians are,because we are all sorrounded by anglo-saxo, i thought it was some kind of normal behavior.

Even in pro-separatist forum in quebec, there is not even close hatred to the english than there is in here towards french.
but i can tell you right now, i paste some of your post to those forum there is in quebec and i put link of this forum on theirs to let them see what blackleaf and the whole coalition , let me tell you, separatist will be using your line to convince moderate separatist, and they are very happy with it.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Angry Chirac leaves s

Toro said:
aeon

You realize, of course, that Blackleaf is British. And he's talking about France, not Quebec.

That doesnt matter, france and quebec are like cousin, same origin, basically the same culture.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
IamCanadian and anything I can do too help restore legitimacy to our public services is my preasure.

No hatred of people is expressed. It is only hatred for the systems and practices that are unjust, unfair and abusive of others.

Quebec belongs to its citizens and so does the rest of Canada belong to its citizens. Any citizens taking advantage of the other is unfair and needs to be dealt with.

If separating Quebec from the rest of Canada is the only way to ensure that all people will be treated equally in all ways then that is the only answer.

Non-French Canadians must have the exact same rights as French Canadians and both must pay and receive the same from our government services whatever they are.

Disbanding Conseil Scolire du District du Centre Sud Ouest and similar organization should be a priority and first step to obtaining equality for all people.

If French Canadians in Ontario what their children to have a distinct Frencg upbriging they can move to Quebec. If Non-French Canadians living in Quebec what more Non-French Culture they can move to one of the other Provinces.

THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING IMPOSED BY ANY GOVERNMENT to force or give poeple anything extra becuase of their choice of culture.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

iamcanadian said:
When I meet people who send their children to our Public French Segragated Schools in Ontario, like Le Conseil Scolaire du District Centre Sud Ouest http://www.csdcso.on.ca/contacts.asp?titre2=4&resultat=1&titrecons=1&cons=1 I ask them, "Why don't you move to Quebec if you care so much about French Culture to segragate your children from the general public of Ontario?

Answers like "French people have the right to keep our children separate from Non-French Canadians" is the kind of answer I always get.

let's turn this around, shall we:

Immagine this:

One day you're taking your kid to school, and an Indian asks you:

"Why don't you move to England if you care so much about English Culture to segragate your children from the original population of the land?"

And you answer:

"Englishmen have the right to keep our children separate from Non-English peoples."

Ame thing, 'innit?

Now don't tell me your kid is learning Cree, 'cause I won't buy it for a second.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

iamcanadian said:
IamCanadian and anything I can do too help restore legitimacy to our public services is my preasure.

No hatred of people is expressed. It is only hatred for the systems and practices that are unjust, unfair and abusive of others.

Quebec belongs to its citizens and so does the rest of Canada belong to its citizens. Any citizens taking advantage of the other is unfair and needs to be dealt with.

If separating Quebec from the rest of Canada is the only way to ensure that all people will be treated equally in all ways then that is the only answer.

Non-French Canadians must have the exact same rights as French Canadians and both must pay and receive the same from our government services whatever they are.

Disbanding Conseil Scolire du District du Centre Sud Ouest and similar organization should be a priority and first step to obtaining equality for all people.

If French Canadians in Ontario what their children to have a distinct Frencg upbriging they can move to Quebec. If Non-French Canadians living in Quebec what more Non-French Culture they can move to one of the other Provinces.

THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING IMPOSED BY ANY GOVERNMENT to force or give poeple anything extra becuase of their choice of culture.

Each to their province? And who was talking about segregation again? It would seem to me that segregation of language within a local community is much less segregationist than promoting migrations of populations across the land!