And some people say all Muslims are intolerant...

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
Here is his passport photo (Just in case you ever wondered what the face of god looked like)

I saw a guy looed like him at the last christmas party. Different lamp shade through. He was yelling, "STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!" Do you think I work with the Messiah.

Reactions: Scott Free

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
This is funny too.

Bahia's put this sign in their homes. It is called the greatest name but you'll notice it says evil?

I guess god is a moron.

Last edited:

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Muslims themselves are not intolerant and most on a personal level are little different then anyone else in the world.

What distinguishes most Muslims from Westerners (excluding Asian or course) is adherence to an extremely rigid religion almost fanatically followed and mixed with a Bedouin culture of violence and aggression.

The Muslims I am impressed with are people like the German politician Ekin Deligoz when she told her fellow Muslims to liberate themselves from the Hajib and had to be put under 24hr protection after a Fatwa was issued against her or Deeyah (the Muslim Madonna) who stripped off a burka to reveal a bikini in a video and has been under a death watch since but continues to champion basic rights for Muslim women in spite of the death threats/attempts.

These women (and 100s of others) have more balls then most of the men I know and prove that Muslims are not necessarily intolerant but that a Liberal philosophy of accommodation and appeasement in our culture does little more then create a climate that perpetuates and fosters the behaviour here.