Anatomy : Scientist converted to islam after reading Quran.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I would say any scientist that converted to Islam wasn't a real scientist anyway or in the very least a piss poor one.

SlaveOfGod

Jul 25, 2009
It dosent matter. Athisests don't beleive cause they want to sin. If u dont believe in the afterlife then why r u even alive?:angryfire:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It dosent matter. Athisests don't beleive cause they want to sin. If u dont believe in the afterlife then why r u even alive?:angryfire:

Huh?!! What the heck are you talking about? This does not make any sense. How does being alive have anything to do with an after life? Atheists don't believe because there is no evidence that the god of the Bible and the Kuran exists. I would check to see if the hash you're smoking is moldy if I were you..

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If u dont believe in the afterlife then why r u even alive?:angryfire:

Because my mom and dad had sex once upon a time, and I have grown quite fond of this place called Earth. I don't want it to end now, though one day it surely will.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
roflmao
Wrong. "Athisests" don't believe because there is absolutely no evidence supporting the existence of gods, devils, goblins, or pixies outside the human imagination.
Why are we alive? Because when a female and a male get together in a sexual manner, sometimes the male impregnates the female with sperm. When one of those sperms reaches an egg of the female it burrows into the egg and the fertile egg starts to develop a human life. :) The development continues and then a few months later, a human baby squeezes out of the woman.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Most scientists are converted by money and position. Among them you can find the very worst of human beings, men and women who will imagine and design weapons of murder, medicines of debilitation and death, liars thieves and murderers. Why would any religion welcome these pricks and trumpet their conversion?