Americans threatening to move to Canada if Donald Trump becomes president

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Couple of things they threatened that when Obama was going to be elected.
As for Trump and closed minds no not at all "When you hear and smell bull
shi* you know pretty much what you are dealing with
Obama got elected by repeating the same phrase "Hope and Change"
Eight years later still no change.....

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Eight years later still no change.

.... and now Trump is doing the same with; "Make America Great Again."

In short, turn the clock back to the Fifties.. :lol:

No god fearing, independence wanking American would ever want to come to Canada.

Bernie Sanders fans? Totally.

Be careful what you wish for, the Democrats in the USA are equal to the Conservatives here in Canada..

So allowing 100,000 Dems in should secure a Conservative win next election.. ;)

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Leave the Americans where they are and bring Donald Trump to Canada. We could use somebody with the fire in his guts to tell it like it is.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Leave the Americans where they are and bring Donald Trump to Canada. We could use somebody with the fire in his guts to tell it like it is.

Ya, I could see you needing someone to tell you "how it is".

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
DaSleeper; said:
Eight years later still no change.....

20 million got Obamacare, the unemployment rate is now 4.9%, with 14 million new jobs - many sure are glad that your Romney "landslide" never happened. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We just elected somebody that does that. Time you updated your knowledge base.

20 million got Obamacare, the unemployment rate is now 4.9%, with 14 million new jobs - many sure are glad that your Romney "landslide" never happened. ;)
Really?? You are being lied to, time to get some real facts. Look at the 'official unemployed and the actual and you will see it is double the number so they even lie about that .

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
that's nice

we'll have lots of muslims for them to hug

someone's gonna feel welcome!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Do you have a link for any of the times where Obama won?

Actually there were Americans threatening to move to Canada after the last Obama victory; and of course, they were too stupid to realize that they would be moving to a country that is actually to the left of the US politically,

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
And what is the chance of him becoming President?
who cares this whole ordeal is going to have twists and turns,myself, if anythin I think he will be fortunate to live through this whole ordeal,the security for him and his family must be outrageous,second,I think Donald Trump is another person who woke up and realized he was bored with life,and decided to make everyday his day,I just think he is having fun,it is sort of like a silly soap Opera and I just can not help to find myself laughing,and waiting for his next fun move,I don't believe he really wants to be President.Rumour has it,Mr. Trump is very good friends with the lovely Clintons,and his presence is really in a strategy with colaboration with a good plan,to ensure wonderful Hilary Clinton goes to the whitehouse,
but not taking the teapartyers with her,in the USA political strategists,as here in Canada have come to a point in the road to dump all the radicals who are driving the moderates away,and are weakening the core of mainstream political parties by agendas which serve few.
i can't wait to see Mr.Trumps next move,as I can't wait to see Hilaries,it promises to be an interesting year.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
who cares this whole ordeal is going to have twists and turns,myself, if anythin I think he will be fortunate to live through this whole ordeal,the security for him and his family must be outrageous,second,I think Donald Trump is another person who woke up and realized he was bored with life,and decided to make everyday his day,I just think he is having fun,it is sort of like a silly soap Opera and I just can not help to find myself laughing,and waiting for his next fun move,I don't believe he really wants to be President.Rumour has it,Mr. Trump is very good friends with the lovely Clintons,and his presence is really in a strategy with colaboration with a good plan,to ensure wonderful Hilary Clinton goes to the whitehouse,
but not taking the teapartyers with her,in the USA political strategists,as here in Canada have come to a point in the road to dump all the radicals who are driving the moderates away,and are weakening the core of mainstream political parties by agendas which serve few.
i can't wait to see Mr.Trumps next move,as I can't wait to see Hilaries,it promises to be an interesting year.

I think you are absolutely right but to think of Hillary as President makes me shudder even more! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Couple of things they threatened that when Obama was going to be elected.
As for Trump and closed minds no not at all "When you hear and smell bull
shi* you know pretty much what you are dealing with
But you have made up your mind that Trump will be a horrible president before he has even been nominated
or won any election .
the funny or is it sad part is that your hatred of Trump is simply the R behind his name .
The man has supported numerous left leaning causes over the years , is considered a rino by many
republicans yet you and your ilk all hate him .
I wonder if the hate would be so strong if he was running for the democratic nomination ?

Never .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Millions STILL without health care, tens of thousands lost health care, cooked unemployment figures.... AND have you checked your portfolio lately?